My senior praised Britney

sutramaya

I'm a reporter and this one senior, who has like more than 20 years experience in journalism praises Britney while we were having a conversation regarding her Asian Tour couple of months ago.

He said: "Britney is a good Christian. She got pregnant after getting married, Not like everybody else. She really is a good role model."

I almost cried wheN he said that lol!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

USA! haha I work for a paper in Texas! What about you?

in Malaysia! I went to Bangkok to see her show and it was amazing! I always write about her whenever there's a new thing coming up. Have you ever interviewed her or seen her live?

1 minute ago, mr-photogenic said:

in Malaysia! I went to Bangkok to see her show and it was amazing! I always write about her whenever there's a new thing coming up. Have you ever interviewed her or seen her live?

I've never interviewed her, I would DIE if I had the chance! :crying4: Unfortunately, I don't work for a national paper, we just cover one specific region in Texas. I have seen her live, though! I saw her on the Oops tour in 2000, Circus and Femme Fatale.

1 minute ago, britmebaby_onemoretime said:

I've never interviewed her, I would DIE if I had the chance! :crying4: Unfortunately, I don't work for a national paper, we just cover one specific region in Texas. I have seen her live, though! I saw her on the Oops tour in 2000, Circus and Femme Fatale.

I see. I hope that someday you will get an opportunity to meet and interview her. I'd die too if I had the chance. LOL. Glad that I finally meet a fan that is also a reporter. Yay!! :Lshark:

Archived