Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I really don't think she might sell as much this time. Remember that million isn't only her core fanbase, she has a lot of GP support that's been damaged with the whole Katy and Kanye thing recently. She doesn't have much of a favorable view anymore so it's all key in how she plays her cards this era.

She has a really good team. The girl only works with the best. I don't think this era will be as big as 1989 but it will still be huge. She's so successful for someone so hated :dontlike: I never got the hype with her, yeah she's a good songwriter but she's boring on stage and her music is so corny and generic :gross:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Her sales aren't really the issue. When Beyonce saw how her label mishandled the 4 era, she took it upon herself to rebuild her career and make moves that would cement her legacy. Britney saw the same thing happening and she did nothing. The GP remembers her past but what about current Britney? She hasn't done anything interesting or even controversial to make people notice her again. If she released another strong album with the visuals to match and performances then it would be different and we wouldn't be discussing sales because she would be giving it her all. It's really pathetic that we don't even get a true era anymore. 

:calculating:

She literally copied Diplos beat and still couldnt get it to be a hit. She was overexposed and people got tired of seeing her everywhere.

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I can't even get into as a performer either. Everything about her is just so forced. :flawlessbye: but she does have some bops, I'm Real, Get Right, If You Had My Love :urite:

She is like 40 something and  is dancing circles around Britney. I give her props even if I don't really watch or performances neither 

43 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Wait has Britney changed the stigma? 

I was being nice with the 'maybe' because I don't enjoy talking this way about her despite what anyone might think, but no. :ehum: Aside from what Spearsfan pointed out, there's another way to see how the stigma holds true-- look at how the majority of the GP doesn't even know BJ or Glory exists: or that she's even still making music, in some cases.

13 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

I was being nice with the 'maybe' because I don't enjoy talking this way about her despite what anyone might think, but no. :ehum: Aside from what Spearsfan pointed out, there's another way to see how the stigma holds true-- look at how the majority of the GP doesn't even know BJ or Glory exists: or that she's even still making music, in some cases.

Britney still scoring songs that chart high on hot 100 and itunes

1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

And most of that is due to the Army's efforts, not the GP. Clearly that's not good enough for RCA if we only got a two single era. Britney may be fine with it, but it doesn't make anything I've said any less true or valid. :nothavingit:

Oh so it was only the fans that was buying Make Me after it huge increase on itunes after the VMA performance

Its never only the fans buying

the music is available on an public service which means the music is exposed to all its customers

Use your brain

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Oh so it was only the fans that was buying Make Me after it huge increase on itunes after the VMA performance

Its never only the fans buying

the music is available on an public service which means the music is exposed to all its customers

Use your brain

I edited it, but I really shouldn't have, seeing as, like I said before, THE MAJORITY OF THE GP HAS NO IDEA GLORY EXISTS.

Use yours.

Archived