Watch Britney Spears Train Soundtracked To Eve’s “Tambourine”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

This is not true at all. Heavy weights does help with toning. They do not give women big muscles. You guys are spreading so much misinformation about weight training.  

I'm sorry this is incorrect? Please inform me. I've been weight training for 5 years. I've had two personal trainers. It's not black and white with weight training but the short answer is, heavy weights BUILD mass, lighter weights and higher reps tone. Some muscles react differently to weight so yes you can indeed tone with some heavy weight movements but if you're squatting 250, you are NOT defining, that is HEAVY. If you're squatting your own weight in weights then yeah she's probably just toning up. If Britney weighs 120 and squats 120, she's going to build some muscle. I don't care what "misinformation" you think that is. I didn't put on 15 lbs of muscle lifting light weights. I did it in high volumes and heavy weights. If I wanted to cut and define, diet and high reps with LIGHTER weights than I would if I was trying to build. :urite:

But keep telling me I'm wrong. :ririshade1:

If her stomach is so damn toned (2003-like toned, damn) why doesn't she show it off during her show?
If her face looks so beautiful and natural (even with all of the "fun stuff" she does) why does she always look old on stage?
If she can still do backflip and raise her leg so high why doesn't she do it on stage?
If she can still  sing quite decently (happy birthday) why doesn't she sing live?

I'm so angry. She has so much wasted potential.

Guest $elfish
5 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Too shady for you?

you are like the shadiest person i ever chatted online

:hahaha:

and i love that about you

:yay:

Omg thank you sis:bigkiss:

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

If her stomach is so damn toned (2003-like toned, damn) why doesn't she show it off during her show?
If her face looks so beautiful and natural (even with all of the "fun stuff" she does) why does she always look old on stage?
If she can still do backflip and raise her leg so high why doesn't she do it on stage?
If she can still  sing quite decently (happy birthday) why doesn't she sing live?

One answer to all of those questions:

SHE DON'T WANNA

:kisses:

11 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

it's Trollney ***** :yesokay:

she could easily do all those things on stage and look incredible wearing nice designer outfits but no.she prefers to keep it comfy 

14 hours ago, Derrick said:

I'm sorry this is incorrect? Please inform me. I've been weight training for 5 years. I've had two personal trainers. It's not black and white with weight training but the short answer is, heavy weights BUILD mass, lighter weights and higher reps tone. Some muscles react differently to weight so yes you can indeed tone with some heavy weight movements but if you're squatting 250, you are NOT defining, that is HEAVY. If you're squatting your own weight in weights then yeah she's probably just toning up. If Britney weighs 120 and squats 120, she's going to build some muscle. I don't care what "misinformation" you think that is. I didn't put on 15 lbs of muscle lifting light weights. I did it in high volumes and heavy weights. If I wanted to cut and define, diet and high reps with LIGHTER weights than I would if I was trying to build. :urite:

But keep telling me I'm wrong. :ririshade1:

I also work out. I have also had trainers. I am a woman. Are you a man? If so, that would make sense. My trainer has me lift heavy. Not to bulk up (Because it doesn't do that) but to make me toned and have that body that everyone craves now. I squat with heavy weights and it makes my *** pop. I have nice, toned arms and it's because I am lifting 25s. I am not bulky at all and I do not lift small weights. Light weights are a waste of time. Lift heavy for a great body. 

Archived