Watch Britney Spears Train Soundtracked To Eve’s “Tambourine”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Legend is coming to kick our *****! :meltdown::dead:

giphy.gif

No more "it's her knee" after this video because her knees obviously do not bother her at all.

Also, those light dumbbells make me want to cry. She needs to lift heavy! I don't understand the point of those small dumbbells. She looks amazing, however. 

6 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

She doesn't want to be bulky (heavy weights), she wants to be lean (light weights) :mattafact:

Heavy weights do not make you bulky!!! That is a myth! Please read up on weight training before you spread lies.

9 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

She doesn't want to be bulky (heavy weights), she wants to be lean (light weights) :mattafact:

Lol no, sorry sis but that's pretty ignorant thing to say, heavy weights WON'T make you bulky, and actually it has tons of benefits.

Women produce just a fraction of the natural muscle-building hormone testosterone that men do. Even serious female trainers with years of experience can't build the bulky muscle you see on male bodybuilders. Of course, anyone—man or woman—who injects themselves with testosterone or anabolic substances will super-enhance their muscular development, but that's well outside of what one can do naturally.

Just now, Sharkney said:

Preach! So sick of the misinformation about this.

Yeah! Misinformations about heavy weights is what causes women to just stick to cardio and not reaching their body goals so I HAD to respond to that, i'm not hating though, maybe that person just didn't know it. :slayney:

10 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

No more "it's her knee" after this video because her knees obviously do not bother her at all.

Also, those light dumbbells make me want to cry. She needs to lift heavy! I don't understand the point of those small dumbbells. She looks amazing, however. 

Heavy weights do not make you bulky!!! That is a myth! Please read up on weight training before you spread lies.

Educate us :mattafact:

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I thought it would make women bigger too.Thanks for posting.It's really good to know :kisses: 

You're welcome sis. Lifting weights actually gives you 'that' body, if you want a big ***, good muscular legs, nice back etc! 

Archived