Watch Britney Spears Train Soundtracked To Eve’s “Tambourine”

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

I also work out. I have also had trainers. I am a woman. Are you a man? If so, that would make sense. My trainer has me lift heavy. Not to bulk up (Because it doesn't do that) but to make me toned and have that body that everyone craves now. I squat with heavy weights and it makes my *** pop. I have nice, toned arms and it's because I am lifting 25s. I am not bulky at all and I do not lift small weights. Light weights are a waste of time. Lift heavy for a great body. 

25s isn't heavy. That is only 95 pounds. You're not gonna get HUGE doing that, so yes you are correct in the sense that you wont get big lifting less than or equal to your own body weight, Any amount of weight to tear muscle fibers is enough to gain mass though. Little or a lot depends on a lot of factors (diet and consistency). But when someone says lift heavy, I am thinking HEAVY. 

Yes I am a guy but I would think, and I could be wrong because I am not a woman that muscle fibers in men and women are the same, they tear, they repair stronger and bigger. That's the jist of it. I also don't think Britney squats anyway. She lunges though we know that lol :brit:

and I am not gonna down vote you because that's just childish. :gross: 95 pounds isn't heavy for a squat. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Derrick said:

25s isn't heavy. That is only 95 pounds. You're not gonna get HUGE doing that, so yes you are correct in the sense that you wont get big lifting less than or equal to your own body weight, Any amount of weight to tear muscle fibers is enough to gain mass though. Little or a lot depends on a lot of factors (diet and consistency). But when someone says lift heavy, I am thinking HEAVY. 

Yes I am a guy but I would think, and I could be wrong because I am not a woman that muscle fibers in men and women are the same, they tear, they repair stronger and bigger. That's the jist of it. I also don't think Britney squats anyway. She lunges though we know that lol :brit:

and I am not gonna down vote you because that's just childish. :gross: 95 pounds isn't heavy for a squat. 

Women and men do not have the same bodies. Our bodies don't respond to working out the same. When women say heavy they mean different than what men say because our workouts are different. The fact that you don't know that basic fact yet are in this post giving weight lifting advice shows me that you should just be quiet and let women talk. 

25 is heavier than those under 10 pound weights that Britney is wasting her time with. Those tiny weights are why her *** is so small. If she would lift heavy she would have muscle in all the right places.  

3 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

Women and men do not have the same bodies. Our bodies don't respond to working out the same. When women say heavy they mean different than what men say because our workouts are different. The fact that you don't know that basic fact yet are in this post giving weight lifting advice shows me that you should just be quiet and let women talk. 

25 is heavier than those under 10 pound weights that Britney is wasting her time with. Those tiny weights are why her *** is so small. If she would lift heavy she would have muscle in all the right places.  

:ririshade1:

girl take your "heavy" weights and be gone. 

Archived