Top 10 Worst Song Duets by WachMojo: Chillin' With You and Pretty Girls are on it

GonBrit

are we surprised at this? Jamie Lynn is singing with a stranger. That's not Britney's voice. There was never hope for that song.

Pretty Girls fell victim to being at the end of the Fancy trend.......and when Feminism was the topic of most of the big songs: The song is similar to Fancy, and the message is ''Pretty Girls are the best.....because we're pretty''....and the video, but atleast they mentioned that it kinda tore people? Some loved it, some hated it. Not the worse collab tbh.

UPDATE: I kinda disagree with the Ozzy/Kelly one. Wasn't he at the worst of his **** addiction, and was in a crash and Sharon was diagnosed with Cancer? kinda fitting tbh.....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Unpopular opinion: Pretty Girls isn't bad. It's just a generic pop song, I don't really get the hate for it.

I get my life to Pretty Girls until Iggy's verse. The way Britney delivers the verses is so fun. I really wish it was a solo song.

Archived