Top 10 Worst Song Duets by WachMojo: Chillin' With You and Pretty Girls are on it

GonBrit

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Unpopular opinion: Pretty Girls isn't bad. It's just a generic pop song, I don't really get the hate for it.

This. I really don't understand the complete hate it gets. In fact, all of my GP friends really liked it, more than me even...

I can see not loving it, I don't love it either. But absolutely hating it? There's way worse songs out there than Pretty Girls, that includes songs from Britney and other artists alike:jolieoverit:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Unpopular opinion: Pretty Girls isn't bad. It's just a generic pop song, I don't really get the hate for it.

Agreed, it's clearly not a masterpiece but it's a fun bop. The music video, on the other hand, is cringe-worthy and likely the reason people perceive the song itself so negatively. 

However, "Chillin' With You" definitely deserves this...accolade. :gross:

ETA: I cannot believe a country song called "Accidental Racist" seriously exists. :embarrassney:. Sounds like satire, akin to something you'd see on an SNL skit. 

Archived