(WATCH) Brian Friedman talks about Britney's videos

Daszkowski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Seanzy said:

I seriously hate how he does the choreography.

It's not just him though. Everyone is dancing like **** nowadays. I HATE this new overly slutty yanis marshall-esque choreo that's been taking place. Everybody looks so slutty and tacky with that seizure like choreography. Like stop overdoing the moves! And no, you are not all ****.

15 hours ago, Barajas said:

hmmm he says he wrotte toxic plot.. but I remember britney said it was her idea.. i think she said so in the mtv making the video..
weird...

I thought the same, probably Britney told him her ideas, and he wrote it down on paper? :calculating: I never ever heard of him being involved in the creation of any video plot :wyd: Or probably he meant the part from the breakdown? Or they were on the plane together when Britney says she had the idea of the Toxic video?

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought the same, probably Britney told him her ideas, and he wrote it down on paper? :calculating: I never ever heard of him being involved in the creation of any video plot :wyd: Or probably he meant the part from the breakdown? Or they were on the plane together when Britney says she had the idea of the Toxic video?

Maybe it was Britney  idea and he wrotte scene by scene like a mini screnplay....
MAYBE HE IS LYING... hahah who know..  :notatall:

On 19/07/2017 at 2:24 PM, Phresh said:

She needs Jojo Gomez!

Every time I see those red walls on the back I know there'll be some seizure moves with sudden slo-mo *** flashing and overdone sassy walking. I'm over it tbh.

:awks: 

On 7/19/2017 at 7:25 PM, Hope said:

:girlwhat:

On 7/19/2017 at 7:27 PM, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

:ricackle:

We're all bored of POM, its a **** show in all aspects and the last time she really delivered was for the revamp and early 2017, now its barely alive. When Britney debuts new material or choreography, she brings it. We need him to give her actual choreography, not y'know Boys Neon Section.

No wonder he was rushed to the hospital on the set of TTWE...can you imagine the stress?

Choreographs HIAM, but she can't do the choreo on camera and they have to cut every half second to give the illusion she can.

Choreographs TTWE, and her body double ends up in the majority of the video. 

Like Wade and Andre, he probably realized too late into the process that her Team was the one pushing her to go on, and that what she really needed was to stop, take a break and heal. :decisions:

Archived