(WATCH) Brian Friedman talks about Britney's videos

Daszkowski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-07-19 at 2:44 PM, MM said:

overdance? :wyd: some of y'all are so used to britney's non dancing ***, you think anyone who actually puts in effort in their art is over doing it :mattafact:

I think what they mean is, when he "dances" his limbs look like they're going to pop out of their sockets. It's jerky, forced, and unpleasant to watch. :eheeek:

49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No wonder he was rushed to the hospital on the set of TTWE...can you imagine the stress?

Choreographs HIAM, but she can't do the choreo on camera and they have to cut every half second to give the illusion she can.

Choreographs TTWE, and her body double ends up in the majority of the video. 

Like Wade and Andre, he probably realized too late into the process that her Team was the one pushing her to go on, and that what she really needed was to stop, take a break and heal. :decisions:

The Body Double literally did a take, but they only used the backbend and a snap. Not the whole thing.

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The Body Double literally did a take, but they only used the backbend and a snap. Not the whole thing.

Ya, the "majority" was probably an exaggeration...I barely watched any of the videos from the FF era. She looked so unhappy to me that I only viewed them a couple of times each.

2 hours ago, Kisle said:

I think what they mean is, when he "dances" his limbs look like they're going to pop out of their sockets. It's jerky, forced, and unpleasant to watch. :eheeek:

but that's how the og choreo goes.

thing with britney, janet and michael's style, is that they add their own swing to the rhythm so their dancing looks way better than those of their dancers even though it looks they are doing less effort. it's great but not optimal in dancing i think. i like this style better ngl.

On 19/7/2017 at 5:10 PM, Oops... I did it again said:

I wish he would release Slave 4 u and Toxic tutorials like he did with Overprotected Remix. I also need The hook up and the entire Onyx Hotel Tour dance tutorials from their choreographers. :tiffsniffle:

I need the POM tutorials.. oh wait.. it's just moving your arms and head and tapping your knee :tiffcackle:

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No wonder he was rushed to the hospital on the set of TTWE...can you imagine the stress?

Choreographs HIAM, but she can't do the choreo on camera and they have to cut every half second to give the illusion she can.

Choreographs TTWE, and her body double ends up in the majority of the video. 

Like Wade and Andre, he probably realized too late into the process that her Team was the one pushing her to go on, and that what she really needed was to stop, take a break and heal. :decisions:

I literally imagined him like this

giphy.gif

dealing with FFney must've been something horrible, but I'm sure Currentney would be willing to do more stuff. She would probably do whatever he asks her to do. She'd just scrap everything they shoot at the end, but at least he'll have good memories about it :soyeah:

5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

hqdefault.jpg

:giggleney:

although in her defense I have to say, it must've been an edition mistake, because in Dance Till the World Ends we can see Britney did the entire thing

948d9db041.jpg

It's really pointless to bring a body double just for a pose and a spin, when they're gonna end up showing other parts of the choreo that looked worse

My theory is that they must have had this woman to do some kind of camera rehearsal before Britney actually did her takes, so she could just do her scenes and leave. I notice the body double appears when they change the angle of the camera, so probably they got the tapes mixed, and when they edited the video they took the other woman's clip instead, by mistake. Because I could think that maybe Britney didn't or couldn't do the spin, but we see in DTTWE that she actually did it, so there was no purpose to use the body double for a fraction of a second.

Archived