(WATCH) Brian Friedman talks about Britney's videos

Daszkowski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Y'all are getting me in trouble :mattafact:

That's showbiz, though. Not everyone is going to like what you do/say, complaining won't change things. He should know this as he's worked with Britney for many years and knows that she's gone through the exact same thing. 

Britney's laziness caused him to have an ulcer. Poor guy.

i met him while I was working at Disney world and he and his fiancé were the nicest guys ever. I don't get it. Why are you guys hating? He's brilliant and is very respected in the dance community. So to go and say he's using Britney for relevancy is ridiculous. He may be most known for working with Britney but he's worked with a ton of other stars.

I love Britney but it seems that y'all are just frustrated britney can't dance anymore and you're taking it out on him. How much would you love to see her pull off these moves you claim are "spastic" in sync with her dancers rather than her stupid hair fixing and knee tapping.

You guys are so ******* rude. He's literally 1/2 of the duo (along with Wade) responsible for Britney's fame as a dancer and you're all trashing him in here.

Keep in mind his execution and Primeney's execution are supposed to be different. Britney would adapt the movements to suit her own style.

No wonder nobody good ******* comes back and we're stuck with average staff, you're all rude as **** scaring them away. :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

This is exactly how I remember it. He blamed Britney for his **** choreography. His style changed after Britney and no one hired him. He messed up that era for us when should could have gotten better choreography from a professional and we wouldnt have gotten femme fatalney.

Are you seriously blaming Brian for Stiffney? :shadelaugh:

Obviously his interpretation is a lot more dramatic and enhanced, but you can clearly see that the choreography could look better with a certain degree of sharpness and execution, something Britney was NOT delivering in 2011. :mattafact:

Don't be delusional, even if he gets back, while Britney doesn't give a ****, it would be useless, like in FF.
I used to hate him because he hyped us speaking about Brit's dance in HIAM and then we saw the reality. I get mad at him, I don't like him as dancer cause seems he's trying so hard to prove his moves are perfectly precise (like most of nowadays dancers) but I think he's an awesome choreographer. Not only for the old choreos. I think TTWE was a perfect choreo for the song, and also HIAM (except the robotic dubstep).

3 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I wish he would release Slave 4 u and Toxic tutorials like he did with Overprotected Remix. I also need The hook up and the entire Onyx Hotel Tour dance tutorials from their choreographers. :tiffsniffle:

I literally had to watch tour and promo performance videos dozens of times just to get the choreo for songs like Slave, Toxic, Boys, and The Hook Up. The stuggle was real lol

7 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

At least he can still dance these choreos and cares about them.... wonder what he has to say about POMney

Are you crazy? POMNey is 3× Better than FFney or HIAMney or TTWEney... :tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Crayboy said:

The POM choreo is horrendous..

she slaaaaaayed Buttons though, Britney should get her in the studio next era, maybe she’ll put her *** into gear

She soukd have her for the next era. Buttons was so ****! She also choreographed a lot of Tinashe's videos like Company. I want her to work with her so bad. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Are you seriously blaming Brian for Stiffney? :shadelaugh:

Obviously his interpretation is a lot more dramatic and enhanced, but you can clearly see that the choreography could look better with a certain degree of sharpness and execution, something Britney was NOT delivering in 2011. :mattafact:

I can't see Britney executing the beginning well, she could stay in the chair for that part, but from "Give me something good..." until the end, she could've slayed it. I think current Britney should attempt it. 

Archived