(WATCH) Brian Friedman talks about Britney's videos

Daszkowski

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Really? we're attacking him now? he worked with Britney in her prime for years, he knows exactly what she could do, and then came back for 2011 and ended up being rushed to hospital over stress, and then stopped working with Britney. 

If anything, He should be brought back to do his original choreographies with Britney right now: Slave, Toxic and TTWE, because at this moment in time, britney has no reason to not perform, other than she's bored and doesn't want to...but will take the money no problem.

Yes, I want him back and I want Britney to dance like she used to! But I don't see this happening :meltdown:

48 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She has passion now

:calculating:

58 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Really? we're attacking him now? he worked with Britney in her prime for years, he knows exactly what she could do, and then came back for 2011 and ended up being rushed to hospital over stress, and then stopped working with Britney. 

If anything, He should be brought back to do his original choreographies with Britney right now: Slave, Toxic and TTWE, because at this moment in time, britney has no reason to not perform, other than she's bored and doesn't want to...but will take the money no problem.

She has passion now, we kinda need him back.

You're right, he choreographed Slave which is probably her best choreography :lostney:

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She has passion now, we kinda need him back.

He actually had enough with britney too tho he was supposed to choreograph the tour but backed out due to her laziness and he "didn't teach chairography"

50 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Yes, I want him back and I want Britney to dance like she used to! But I don't see this happening :meltdown:

:calculating:

Oh I don't see Britney dancing like she used to, but by god, if he was to bring back TTWE style choregraphy, with her energy now, she'd do it far better than anything since 2009.

8 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

He actually had enough with britney too tho he was supposed to choreograph the tour but backed out due to her laziness and he "didn't teach chairography"

its kinda sad, but understable tbh. I mean imagine thinking ''i'm working with someone who gave me the biggest break of my career....shortly after her comeback from a huge breakdown'', and imaging that she'd kill it....

...and then you have to sign 101 forms, and find out Britney doesn't care for the album, and is gone fishing the day the lead single is released.

Just now, Daszkowski said:

Huh? Did I miss something?

Educate me, please! :outwithit:

He was brought in to work with Britney in 2011, and noone knew what FF era had in store at that time, and everyone had ridiculous high hopes after Circus and 3. He choreographed Hold It Against Me, and did an interview saying she was in top form, and that he calls her tigress to get her going (which hyped fans). 

The video came out and fans were happy enough because it featured more dancing that Circus videos (other than Circus). Then TTWE appeared and he was doing that....

....and then we got the Surprise Vegas performances of HIAM.....GMA performances.....and the Kimmel Performances....where she stood in one place ,looked uncomfortable and started Femme Fataleney....

and he revealed he was no longer involved, that Britney was in a different place to where she was 10 years ago. ''she's a mom now''....etc etc., and changed his tune completely, because he wasn't responsible for Britney not dancing.

2 hours ago, MM said:

overdance? :wyd: some of y'all are so used to britney's non dancing ***, you think anyone who actually puts in effort in their art is over doing it :mattafact:

Even though I'd rather watch someone "over dance" than half ***, I much prefer dancers who move fluidly like Britney used to, rather than someone who violently throws their body around. 

I feel like choreographers, if it isn't done this way already, should present the choreo to Britney with a female dancer doing it so she knows what it'll actually look like rather than being intimidated if the actual choreographer shows it to her with like spastic movements and whatnot. That way, she's less likely to ask for it to be simplified or say no to it right away because it just doesn't loo "right" or looks "too hard" right away. 

54 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He was brought in to work with Britney in 2011, and noone knew what FF era had in store at that time, and everyone had ridiculous high hopes after Circus and 3. He choreographed Hold It Against Me, and did an interview saying she was in top form, and that he calls her tigress to get her going (which hyped fans). 

The video came out and fans were happy enough because it featured more dancing that Circus videos (other than Circus). Then TTWE appeared and he was doing that....

....and then we got the Surprise Vegas performances of HIAM.....GMA performances.....and the Kimmel Performances....where she stood in one place ,looked uncomfortable and started Femme Fataleney....

and he revealed he was no longer involved, that Britney was in a different place to where she was 10 years ago. ''she's a mom now''....etc etc., and changed his tune completely, because he wasn't responsible for Britney not dancing.

This is exactly how I remember it. He blamed Britney for his **** choreography. His style changed after Britney and no one hired him. He messed up that era for us when should could have gotten better choreography from a professional and we wouldnt have gotten femme fatalney.

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This is exactly how I remember it. He blamed Britney for his **** choreography. His style changed after Britney and no one hired him. He messed up that era for us when should could have gotten better choreography from a professional and we wouldnt have gotten femme fatalney.

I think the problem was that he hyped it up so much that we were all expecting to be slayed. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, though, she may have killed and slayed the choreography during rehearsals (as we know she usually does) but just didn't translate on stage. 

Archived