Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

6 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

OMG  i was not being a sarcastic or pressed! like, just look at her!

she lures you into her hypnotic moves...

Queen of smoke, mirrors and hair fixing! <3

giphy.gif

That gif is from BOMT. In that same performance, she did 1.5 seconds of the original choreo. Primeney is back everyone :otears:

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She's not supposed to match her dancers, she isn't part of the backup dancers, she's the main focus, and so she has to stand out.

uhmm right! :plzexplain:

she;s supposed to do her own thing, she's Britney, she's the star of the show, like duh

like, the choreographers they've hired so far only worked with the backup dancers, not Britney herself!

you tell em!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She is supposed to match them, it was part of the original choreo last February-

I know, and she's changed and ditched so many other things, but I'm talking in general, she shouldn't have to always match her dancers, because she's not part of them, they're backup dancers, that should make her stand out.

So even if she's doing the new move with less energy, I think it looks better, just because it means it comes naturally to her to do that instead. Just like the two seconds of original choreo from BOMT she sometimes does. The ideal thing would be that she scrapped the whole choreo, and stood in front of a mirror and started to dance to the songs without any script, make it flow naturally, and take notes of the moves that look cool. That's only in my dreams, but for now I'm fine with those improvised moves she's starting to do instead of the scripted choreo.

And I know ya'll are being sarcastic, and actually do a great impression of us britards, but even then I think there were actually worse parts than the gifs the OP is posting :P.

14 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

uhmm right! :plzexplain:

she;s supposed to do her own thing, she's Britney, she's the star of the show, like duh

like, the choreographers they've hired so far only worked with the backup dancers, not Britney herself!

you tell em!

giphy.gif

:quirkney:

well, if she were doing her own thing during the Slave breakdown, I'd be the first one to complain, but when the choreography is something made by the squared division or charm ladonna, yeah, I'd tell em if I had them in front of me lol She should do whatever she wants

plus that move wasn't even that great, it's as silly as the knee tapping, the other one she does at least resembles the original Slave

Guest Brichney.
8 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I was gonna comment how boring this performance lowkey is then she takes off that robe at the end and I'm just like wow who cares if it's boring :drown::drown::drown: #datbody 

It's boring to watch on Youtube, but I'm sure in person it's enjoyable.

tumblr_ole66vHACg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

Nah, I love her. I just can't stand her lack of quality as of late.  You on the other hand are poking fun at a country who has millions in poverty and fear for their lives because you're trying to make a stupid ******* joke.  No one will miss you if you're gone though, so thanks for the permission.

:staysalty:

Archived