Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

Guest Diamond Horse
14 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

wow even koreans are ********! I dunno what I expected haha. Hope she performs in south korea as well - not just north!

WUT?

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
2 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I hope she performs in south korea? Wat u mean wut..haha

She performed in South Korea and North Korea is under a harsh dictatorship. ;) 

33 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Article: "Who dares call her a has-been?" The world's **** diva Britney heats up the Gochuk dome!

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,249, -46] Her best days were
baby one more time..

2. [+930, -78] She waslip syncing, right? And her seats were sold overlapping with other tickets so it's a mess right now

3. [+702, -31] I heard she lip synced at her Japanese concerts too

4. [+811, -73] The seats were empty to the point where I felt embarrassed for her, this concert was a total flop...

5. [+285, -3] Britney has always lip synced. She didn't just do it in Korea but everywhere... I think a lot of people went to her concert today without knowing that ㅋㅋ

6. [+247, -22] Not enough promotion for it... A lot of her crazy fans of 20 years didn't even know that she was in
Korea..

7. [+184, -10] The minute they turned the lights on, you could see all of the emptyseats..

8. [+136, -7] I knew she was coming to Korea but I don't think they promoted the concert enough. I still love her songs.

9. [+126, -4] Her visit to Korea is so random too. If they had promoted this at least two months in advance, she would've filled the dome

-

Source: 
Nate

1. [+236, -8] The dome was completely empty to the point where it'd be better off for her to cancel the concert... way toobad.. ㅠ embarrassing

2. [+211, -17] Why does she spend all her money in Japan and then come to Korea to make money

3. [+184, -24] As if anyone cares about Britney anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's even a flop in America

4. [+77, -5] Should've visited Korea when she was younger... why only now when she's all old

5. [+58, -2] Now that America and Europe don't care about her, is she touring Asia thinking we're dumb to fall for her past fame

6. [+40, -6] Why did she never throw a concert when she was more popular ㅠㅠㅠ only now that she's a has-been...

7. [+38, -3] There are still psychos willing to pay to watch someone dance around with a recording playing the singing?

8. [+36, -1] Only touring Asia now that she's old ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -0] Too late to have a concert in Korea now ㅋㅋㅋ should've come during her "I'm a
slave 4 U" days

10. [+22, -0] I saw some pictures from the concert and it looked like she was practically busking with how little people there were in the audience ㅋㅋㅋ

http://netizenbuzz.b...st-concert.htm

Sad but I think they are right

35 minutes ago, Siwon said:

Article: "Who dares call her a has-been?" The world's **** diva Britney heats up the Gochuk dome!

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,249, -46] Her best days were
baby one more time..

2. [+930, -78] She waslip syncing, right? And her seats were sold overlapping with other tickets so it's a mess right now

3. [+702, -31] I heard she lip synced at her Japanese concerts too

4. [+811, -73] The seats were empty to the point where I felt embarrassed for her, this concert was a total flop...

5. [+285, -3] Britney has always lip synced. She didn't just do it in Korea but everywhere... I think a lot of people went to her concert today without knowing that ㅋㅋ

6. [+247, -22] Not enough promotion for it... A lot of her crazy fans of 20 years didn't even know that she was in
Korea..

7. [+184, -10] The minute they turned the lights on, you could see all of the emptyseats..

8. [+136, -7] I knew she was coming to Korea but I don't think they promoted the concert enough. I still love her songs.

9. [+126, -4] Her visit to Korea is so random too. If they had promoted this at least two months in advance, she would've filled the dome

-

Source: 
Nate

1. [+236, -8] The dome was completely empty to the point where it'd be better off for her to cancel the concert... way toobad.. ㅠ embarrassing

2. [+211, -17] Why does she spend all her money in Japan and then come to Korea to make money

3. [+184, -24] As if anyone cares about Britney anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's even a flop in America

4. [+77, -5] Should've visited Korea when she was younger... why only now when she's all old

5. [+58, -2] Now that America and Europe don't care about her, is she touring Asia thinking we're dumb to fall for her past fame

6. [+40, -6] Why did she never throw a concert when she was more popular ㅠㅠㅠ only now that she's a has-been...

7. [+38, -3] There are still psychos willing to pay to watch someone dance around with a recording playing the singing?

8. [+36, -1] Only touring Asia now that she's old ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+23, -0] Too late to have a concert in Korea now ㅋㅋㅋ should've come during her "I'm a
slave 4 U" days

10. [+22, -0] I saw some pictures from the concert and it looked like she was practically busking with how little people there were in the audience ㅋㅋㅋ

http://netizenbuzz.b...st-concert.htm

literally all the videos of the concert say otherwise

9 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

What is Knetz? is it a forum for Korea?

Well indeed the promotion wasn't good and also they are right about how she never toured Asia until now when they're probably afraid to tour Europe and USA

korean netizens (citizens+internet) aka kratz

6 minutes ago, Buslim said:

Wasn't the concert sold out?

nope but knetz are beeing overdramatic as per usual, it was probably like 80%

Archived