Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

Dont talk to me ugly

ure the admin on a britney suvforum who cant even stand britney..lMFQSODQDD..anyway...ban me binch!

Nah, I love her. I just can't stand her lack of quality as of late.  You on the other hand are poking fun at a country who has millions in poverty and fear for their lives because you're trying to make a stupid ******* joke.  No one will miss you if you're gone though, so thanks for the permission.

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol I was watching one of the instagram stories of the dancers and they even brought up the empty seats at the top of the stadium.

did she really flop? Maybe it's wake up call to step it up or to just hang it up.

indeed. one of her dancers made a remark about the top blocks in the stadium being all empty.

Seoul was a flop date.

6 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Don't you think it's because it's too big for the "sound system" they got ? (usually in big stadiums like these pop artists have more "speakers" but there were none for the Seoul show, just the regular ones next to the stage). Maybe they didn't sell those seats cuz they were too far to hear anything, cuz on some (many) instgram videos that are from afar, u can't hear much so yeah.

I haven't noticed that in Seoul or other shows actually but it makes sense when i think about the ticket number.It sure wouldn't be enough for the whole stadium.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Wow, in that entire 10 second gif she didn’t touch her hair once. I’m impressed!

And how is that slaying? She did the wrong  choreo, she’s supposed to match her dancers. She’s been doing that ever since the second week of the revamp.

uhm she sold out the show, and she is fierce and like, her dancers are the ones doing the wrong choreo! :idkney:

the crowd in seoul was flawless and so was britneeeeeeehhh!!!:triggered:

queen of surreal dancing steps! :queenriri:

Just now, TemptedBoy said:

uhm she sold out the show, and she is fierce and like, her dancers are the ones doing the wrong choreo! :idkney:

the crowd in seoul was flawless and so was britneeeeeeehhh!!!:triggered:

queen of surreal dancing steps! :queenriri:

omg, I didn’t realize your op was sarcastic. You did such a good job imitating a Britard I thought it was the real thing, lol.

I mean, Britney is an international icon, she has fans all around the glob!!!

11 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

omg, I didn’t realize your op was sarcastic. You did such a good job imitating a Britard I thought it was the real thing, lol.

I mean, Britney is an international icon, she has fans all around the glob!!!

OMG  i was not being a sarcastic or pressed! like, just look at her!

she lures you into her hypnotic moves...

Queen of smoke, mirrors and hair fixing! <3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Wow, in that entire 10 second gif she didn’t touch her hair once. I’m impressed!

And how is that slaying? She did the wrong  choreo, she’s supposed to match her dancers. She’s been doing that ever since the second week of the revamp.

She's not supposed to match her dancers, she isn't part of the backup dancers, she's the main focus, and so she has to stand out.

Archived