Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

wow and i thought kim jong un banned the internet. Speaking of..how did britney even get in the country?

You dumb ignorant bish. 

Korea has been split into 2 for decades. N Korea is kinda scary and the population go hungry because the dictator Kim Jong Un spends money on military instead of food for his people. 

S Korea is amazing and close to the West. 

Confusing the 2 is like confusing America with Canada or France with Germany. 

Educate yourself :bichpls:

Your ignorance isn't cute or funny, it's tragic :ohi:

2 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

You dumb ignorant bish. 

Korea has been split into 2 for decades. N Korea is kinda scary and the population go hungry because the dictator Kim Jong Un spends money on military instead of food for his people. 

S Korea is amazing and close to the West. 

Confusing the 2 is like confusing America with Canada or France with Germany. 

Educate yourself :bichpls:

Your ignorance isn't cute or funny, it's tragic :ohi:

He's a troll. Don't feed that attention seeker.

15 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

They didn't put those on sale. She sold out all of the tickets that went on sale-22 thousand. 

she didnt. they put them on sale as evidenced by the presence of some Koreans in those sections which were vastly empty.

She's sold 10k-11k by the looks of it

15 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok thanks for clearing that up!

so they knew she wasn't going to sell the rest of those seats so they didn't bother? I'm trying to understand the logic.

if u look at videos or pictures of the concert, u'll see that some Koreans were present in the back portion of the stadium. They put all the seats on sale (24k). She failed to sell the majority of those back seats. She's done 11k at most.

This is sad :beyfedup:

I swear I expected this, but not this bad. Since korea is all about hardcore performances and lot of live singing..

It's like throwing a fish into a shark tank. Not saying Britney is doing bad, but Korea is hardcore when it comes to their music and their **** lmao and Britney is not at that level of entertaiment for koreans. They are used to something much bigger

Plus the people on that site bash even the idols and people from korea lmao

"Her best days were baby one more time.."

WRONG! They were "Britney" and "ITZ"... :nobitch:

"She was lip syncing, right? And her seats were sold overlapping with other tickets so it's a mess right now" "I heard she lip synced at her Japanese concerts too"

NO ****! :queenriri:

"The seats were empty to the point where I felt embarrassed for her, this concert was a total flop..."

I saw the videos and the place looks PACKED... 

"Why does she spend all her money in Japan and then come to Korea to make money"

...Are you kidding me?... :idkney:

"As if anyone cares about Britney anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's even a flop in America"

Well, she's a worldwide act, shut your stupid unworthy to be called "korean" mouth!

"Should've visited Korea when she was younger... why only now when she's all old"

Yes, she's 35... SO OLD!

"Now that America and Europe don't care about her, is she touring Asia thinking we're dumb to fall for her past fame"

**** off! She's gone in the past and she's going to Europe too! :begone:

"There are still psychos willing to pay to watch someone dance around with a recording playing the singing?"

Most artists do, except they use pre-recorded vocals... Britney is just so honest she rather make it obvious... :uknowit:

BTW, you saying koreans love to talk ****, they don't... these people don't deserve to be called "Koreans"... :nydisgust:

Archived