Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, button said:

it's a cold hard fact that britney didn't sell out SK and that the Empty blocks on g-dragon's concert aren't on sale because they're behind the stage.

keep it up folks. I'll keep giving u more and more cold hard facts, u will read them, seethe and your downvotes will not change the validity of what i say. I love it   :clap:

I don't know why people can't comprehend that Britney just can't sell shows like she used to.

Beyonce announced her ******** world tour and that ***** was sold out in all the countries in under an hour or some ****.  We can only dream. :orangu: 

Just now, Poe Dameron said:

I think the lightning was a bit different this time.. it's like a part of her is always in the shadow.. all photos and videos from Seoul looks great!

I think Korea does an amazing job at focusing on the lighting in their arenas / stages.  I mean, they use those stages for their own entertainers, so yeah, they're like equipped with such great machinery

7 minutes ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

I think it's becaues of all the lights that the fans were holding.  it made her look good. 

or what cashmerecat said

it could've been the light sticks too in correlation, which by the way, was ******* mystical, did she evevn say anything about that? i would've cried if I were her, thats so sweet of the korean fans :crying11: 

was just trying to be positive, but yeah,  being positive here is frowned upon i guess.  no one is trying to force different perspective/opinions on anyone's throat, just trying to show different angle/perspective and that it is more important and to show even if it is not how it used to be but it is okay and it is not bad at all :soyeah:

Archived