Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was almost sold out - when you look at one of her dancers posts after the show and before, the chairs they put up only went to roughly half the floor area - and they were all filled later - yes, there were empty seats at the back but what can you expect when you put the tickets up for sale a month before the show. People had no time to save any money so it was still good!:staysalty:

9 hours ago, soyoonsamchon said:

Break the Ice + Piece of Me 

she is def not done as a performer she is on point inthis video

but you can tell she grew tired of pom as an overall show she needs smth new and new choreographers but more she needs to bring that excitement for herself again

she can bring it hard if she wants to :kidcries:

No, it's not.. and it was kinda a mess based on this fan account:

http://disq.us/p/1jgh9iz

It's true. :( When we came in at 7:50, we were thinking people were just stuck at the ticket lines outside because they were upgrading hundreds of people from the top floor to fill seats on the first floor seated area. It was a real mess. I got upgraded from the top to first floor, too. But it turned out that there just weren't a lot of people coming. By the time they turned off the lights around 8:20 (the show was supposed to start at 8), the 99,000won section where my friend and I were going to be were empty except for a handful of people. There were empty seats even in our upgraded section. When she performed to "Slumber Party", the audience started turning on the lights on their phones and wave it, but it made it clear that sections were empty. I think the venue was too big for Britney to fill. :(

Archived