Britney: Live In Concert Official Thread - June 10, 2017 - Seoul, South Korea

Niki

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18
5 minutes ago, If I'm Dancing said:

Her hair flips during the Slave choreo are giving me life! :yesplease:

and the original break great as well.the best since billboard awards and july 2016

12 minutes ago, falka said:

Never have I ever seen this epic picture !

Now you have :yesokay: I was having very big meltdown when they posted this pic on britneyspears.com . It gave hope to me to think that she would come to Turkey :gloria: never happened

23 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

From the videos I saw of the audience it looked pretty full so maybe they're just over exaggerating about a few empty seats :britstare:

12 hours ago, Dynasty said:

it was 95% sold out :)

DCDEsHjW0AApu4J.jpg

...well...:triggered:

Guest thanos18
5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lol at the Primeney breakdown slaying the entire 2017 video :orangu: 

5 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

not really she was so ****... but that break was not that energetic plus... it's almost 15 years later :sassybrit:

yes.she's doing this same break for almost 17 years.she never scrapped it.from vma 2001 to dream tour, from all of in the zone era promo performances to onyx hotel,from circus tour to ffney.. 4 years in vegas constantly +billboard +festival shows. I can't believe she's still not over it and not getting tired and bored with it.of course after 17 years and after the ankle injuries she can't do it as sharp as before but 2016-2017 slave break is the best we have ever seen since 2004.yes we all know that she still can do it even better than that but she just doesn't want it.

Archived