Would you want POM to continue if she actually started to sing live?

britneyausfan

Would you want POM to continue if she actually sang live?   

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO, not because I dont want to hear Britney live but because being in a Vegas Residency means being attatched to it being #1 priority over her music, albums, etc. All other (music related) projects would fail this way since everything that would matter would be the Vegas show. Two rushed eras with barely proper official music videos and almost 20% of actual music related promotion is ENOUGH! 

Hell no. BS:POM is basically a greatest-hits residency with a few added songs from Britney Jean and Glory. This residency ultimately robbed her and us fans of the promotion and attention that her last two albums deserved (Britney Jean could have done better; Glory still deserves more!)

Don't get me wrong, I've seen the show, it's so good, but I'd rather her start touring for Glory. Or give us a third single. (I will never stop bitching about this until her **** management team gives us another Glory single!)

3 hours ago, Million Billion said:

NO, not because I dont want to hear Britney live but because being in a Vegas Residency means being attatched to it being #1 priority over her music, albums, etc. All other (music related) projects would fail this way since everything that would matter would be the Vegas show. Two rushed eras with barely proper official music videos and almost 20% of actual music related promotion is ENOUGH! 

Celine did it though. She released an album amidst her residency, did a tour (which was one of best selling of all time for a female artist) then came back to Vegas to continue her residency.

It's possible, but it's Britney who won't make it happen.

Big no. The playback is not the main problem. Is the show (Costumes, choreo, her attitude, etc) and the fact that she's hiding in Vegas and her career is dying. I would LOVE if she sings with a backtrack again, or playback but with new pre-recorded tracks, and not the 15 yo tracks, but the ballads 100% live like she used to do. She needs to relase a new album, promote it and then make a world tour. Vegas was good to bring her confidence back, but that's it. 4 years is enough. The worst thing is that another residency is coming :meltdown::crying11:

And if she revams POM with live vocals (Which is almost impossible), itwill be the same show but with 2 new songs with old choreographis/moves. So... No lol 

Archived