Is Just Luv Me an emotional ballad, or ****** dance track?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

It is about a judgemental man/boyfriend/partner. He judges her and questions her. Withholding *** can be frustrating for a man, a woman does that to "read" him, so she can develop a trust. He doesn't see it that way, so he judges her. The song is both about her telling him that she is independent, all that she's asking for is love, authentic love; it is also about ***, playing hard to get, she's give him pieces, until all of it is his. Love games and hardship. It is more sensual than emotional.  

18 minutes ago, radar89 said:

It's a mid-tempo love song. The song is really current with still has very Britney sound to it. And it's also a song that put any songs in Selena's Revival into shame :staysalty:

lol it sounds like a revival reject - especially coming over a year AFTER revival and the sound hit radio. not fresh at all.

15 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

lol it sounds like a revival reject - especially coming over a year AFTER revival and the sound hit radio. not fresh at all.

It's not a reject when it's better sung and has better lyrics and melodies to any song in Revival :rihit: Not fresh at all? Yeah because songs at the top of the chart now all sound very fresh :ehidk:

18 minutes ago, radar89 said:

It's not a reject when it's better sung and has better lyrics and melodies to any song in Revival :rihit: Not fresh at all? Yeah because songs at the top of the chart now all sound very fresh :ehidk:

None of the top 20 songs in the country sound like revival because the sound is tired and was already on the way out when Glory was released, which makes sense since Britney was inspired by Selena. So yes, by comparison, they do sound fresh. I mean even Selena is working w a fresh DJ and sound. Everyone has moved on.

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Everytime I hear people talk about the song, it seems split. Some people believe the song, if performed, should be a huge spectacle, and that its Britney singing about ***. Others believe that is an incredible vunerable song. What do you think?

An eargasmic masterpiece 

3 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

None of the top 20 songs in the country sound like revival because the sound is tired and was already on the way out when Glory was released, which makes sense since Britney was inspired by Selena. So yes, by comparison, they do sound fresh. I mean even Selena is working w a fresh DJ and sound. Everyone has moved on.

Starboy & I feel it Coming says hi :boredashell:

Archived