Will you have a meltdown if there will be no POM dvd?

G L O R Y

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's safe to say we're going to get a DVD of the show. Her team has tightened up immensely on their legal end; they won't miss an opportunity to make some extra money, ESPECIALLY after POM ends; we know they've professionally filmed over several dates.

The problem is the show has been super inconsistent. Britney's looking A MAZING right now, but the show's more watered down in a  lot of performances and she cut some of the best choreography. If they shot the show more recently, we would get a super hot Britney but miss some better choreography. If they shot the show years ago (when filming had been confirmed), then we're going to get a less than tip-top Britney to forever be remembered for POM. Also, the show really isn't some great visual spectacle like the Circus Tour where it necessarily would help Britney's image in a 2D format (much like the Femme Fatale DVD).

2 hours ago, GemmaTeller said:

I'm totally fine not having one. I've seen pom in person and I think of it as more of a fun experience...a night out... Not some amazing visual I need to watch at home on DVD.

Absolutely THIS, tbh. Even Femme Fatale was a blast, but only because I was there in person and it was a lot of fun to experience. 

4 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They've already recorded several dates and Planet Hollywood even tweeted about a DVD in 2014, so I think we're gonna end up getting one. It'll prob be like a compilation one like Britney Spears: The Best Of Piece Of Me and will feature performances from several dates. 

When was this tweet????

Lol not really, biggest amount of the show was nothing special, she lypsinced 100% of the show for 3 years straight (4 soon) shamelessly, somewhere in between she became really good and I believe thats that part that'll be on the DVD, in the beginning, and right now she was/is lazy and barely bothers :mhm: I certainly wont waste my money on it.

No. At this point, we've seen her perform every song with videos on YouTube. If they do, it would be cool just to add to my videos and I hope they got some footage when her energy was top notch. Because the FFT video I watched on Netflix was snooze-worthy. I fell asleep three times before I turned it off. :-/ 

Archived