What is the point in Britney releasing new music?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want her to keep releasing music, but stop acting like she's super excited about each album when as the eras go on it seems she isn't. U can tell other artists who are super passionate about their work, it is all they seem to talk about. She's the complete opposite. She moves on so easily. Because it starts feeling like such a disconnect as time goes on and it impacts how I react to the music for me. 

2 hours ago, Scooby-Doo said:

Honestly i give a flying **** if her music it's successful or not, i just want it. :howiroll:

Of course you will give a **** if it's successful. Esp a fan writing on her fansite. 

Don't be delusional.

We are somewhere do affected by low sales and no touring. We love her new album and we want her to keep binging good music and if the sales shoot up, of course we will give a flying ****.:staysalty:

1 hour ago, DoSomething954 said:

I want her to keep releasing music, but stop acting like she's super excited about each album when as the eras go on it seems she isn't. U can tell other artists who are super passionate about their work, it is all they seem to talk about. She's the complete opposite. She moves on so easily. Because it starts feeling like such a disconnect as time goes on and it impacts how I react to the music for me. 

This would be nice. I guess her calling BJ "personal" and Glory "her baby" and then treating them like afterthoughts to POM really annoys me. Just say you did it for fun or something. Stop making us think that she really cares. 

11 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Is this a joke? We don't want her to release music just because she isn't as succesful?

Nowhere in my post do I mention success. I am talking about the way she never promotes albums, just POM. How she treats her new music like she doesn't care about it and only cares about her GH. Stop calling albums "her baby" or "personal" if she's gonna act like they don't exist after they come out. It's frustrating how she only focuses on the show when she has amazing music that needs love and attention too. She dropped BJ and Glory super fast and only focused on the show.

You are pulling this success thing out of your ***. I never once said anything about how much it sells. Just how Britney treats it. 

43 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Nowhere in my post do I mention success. I am talking about the way she never promotes albums, just POM. How she treats her new music like she doesn't care about it and only cares about her GH. Stop calling albums "her baby" or "personal" if she's gonna act like they don't exist after they come out. It's frustrating how she only focuses on the show when she has amazing music that needs love and attention too. She dropped BJ and Glory super fast and only focused on the show.

You are pulling this success thing out of your ***. I never once said anything about how much it sells. Just how Britney treats it. 

I see your point but that's still no reason for her to stop releasing music. You said yourself that Glory was amazing 

In my opinion, Britney wants to do something for proving the public about her attitude. Generally, the public thought she is lazy. She wants to kick their *** to show that she is still the princess of pop. No one can replace me ~~~ #Justlikeme :brit:

Plus, Glory's songs are not the best to be topped. They really don't give me the vibe of being a potential hit.  Maybe , it is good for her to promote a new song.  :cinderellaney:

Well everything they do is for Vegas... Instead of even trying to promote Glory and release more songs and potentially promote Vegas at the same time, they MIGHT release another song and show her performing it at Planet Hollywood or something. They might continue to promote Vegas with songs so who knows.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Well everything they do is for Vegas... Instead of even trying to promote Glory and release more songs and potentially promote Vegas at the same time, they MIGHT release another song and show her performing it at Planet Hollywood or something. They might continue to promote Vegas with songs so who knows.

And that's sad because she is making amazing music. She should focus on the music some too! They need to learn how to multi task so amazing songs are not disrespected like most of Glory was. 

Archived