What is the point in Britney releasing new music?

I love Glory. I love her music, but I'm wondering what the point of new music is if their only focus will be POM. They did BJ and Glory so dirty by only concentrating on POM instead of those albums.  Yeah, she did promo last "era" but let's be honest. Most of that was POM promotion. She treated Glory like an afterthought and then just abandoned it. 

I want all the music we can get from her, but I want her engaged and into the project. I want promo that's about that album. I want her to perform those songs everywhere. Not greatest hits medleys. Not treating it like a hobby and POM her main career. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Cuz her fans want it? :sassybrit:

tbh. I don't think we would survive very long without new music (metaphorically)....I still remember all those 2015 threads about the new album,....people were dying for new music and PG just didn't cut it...I cant imagine how people went through 2003-2007 (though she did release MP and Chaotic)

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

POM is where the money is at...for now.

Glory and BJ part of RCA contract fulfillment tbh 

It's definitely about the money.

Aren't BJ and Glory from different contracts though? I'm sure Glory is the first of 4 albums on her 2014 contract. BJ was the end of the Jive/RCA contract I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, CircusFatale said:

Aren't BJ and Glory from different contracts though? I'm sure Glory is the first of 4 albums on her 2014 contract. BJ was the end of the Jive/RCA contract I'm sure.

I sincerely doubt we will get 3 albums. 

5 minutes ago, CircusFatale said:

I thought FF was the final and she renewed with BJ. Or was it Glory...

I don't remember tbh 

4 hours ago, neel21 said:

tbh. I don't think we would survive very long without new music (metaphorically)....I still remember all those 2015 threads about the new album,....people were dying for new music and PG just didn't cut it...I cant imagine how people went through 2003-2007 (though she did release MP and Chaotic)

thats why other artists exist? :shameless:

i mean when one artist doesn't release new music for a while, oh look! another one did

i mean i get the thirst for new music but people are always exaggerating :madonna:

32 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

thats why other artists exist? :shameless:

i mean when one artist doesn't release new music for a while, oh look! another one did

i mean i get the thirst for new music but people are always exaggerating :madonna:

Britney is forever my fave artist, but it's not like I listen to exclusively her. You've got to fill your musical taste with other singers and such.  

I get that POM is where the money is, but why can't she add more current songs? Anything to show that she actually cares about the project beyond 1 good video each era that she's doing POM? I just want her to actually care about her music again. If the only focus will always be POM it kind of sucks. 

Touring has always been better money, but at least with other albums she performed more of the songs from her current album in her show. With all of these albums being tied to a GH show they are being **** on. All these good songs that will never get a performance. 

Archived