What ever happened to Brett?

CharlieBlue8

3 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Nah.  To me Brett just came across like someone who isn’t afraid to call a friend on her ****, like buying too many of the same dress, biting her nails and messing up her manicure, etc., etc.  Lots of people have friends like that.  And they can be the best kind of friends because they’re typically honest and don’t bullshit you.

I liked Brett for the most part.  She seemed like a solid assistant/friend and not fame *****-ish at all.

This 

It's never healthy to idolize someone/something, they can do no wrong for them and anyone who might check them is a 'bad person'

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Nah.  To me Brett just came across like someone who isn’t afraid to call a friend on her ****, like buying too many of the same dress, biting her nails and messing up her manicure, etc., etc.  Lots of people have friends like that.  And they can be the best kind of friends because they’re typically honest and don’t bullshit you.

I liked Brett for the most part.  She seemed like a solid assistant/friend and not fame *****-ish at all.

I agree. Brett and Felicia were so good for Britney. I miss Big Rob, Johnny Wright... Ugh I can't stand her team now.

Brett was one of the last good ones. She left because she got shut out by team Tri.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:29 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

Who cares what happened to this person

She was another person sent to watch over Britney

Another one who belongs in jail

I disagree, she was hired before or on the c ship was in full swing. At least they were of a similar age.

She was also replaced by Robyn Greenhill who is an employee from Lou's company. 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:24 PM, LELE said:

She treated her like a toddler :
Don't bite your nails¡
Dont buy that dress,it looks like a shirt¡
Do adults  have someone that follows them everywhere and yells  these kind of things ?

Isn't there any chance to act like that bc she cared?

I always got some comments about my besties, just like that tho. Don't you? 

Friends do such things. That seems normal to me to be honest.

P.S. Those are not the correct words. She did not use those phrases, there were much prettier than these.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, DirtyMind said:

I have to agree here. At first on watch FTR I hated how rude she was but tbh she was probably just keeping it real with Britney. I’d rather have those kind of people round me than yes people like that idiot Robin Greenhill who you can tell she’s just such a yes person. They have to laugh at everything she says and does and let her live in a bubble. Wasn’t their rumours Brit and Brett went on to chat to fans under the name banana Alice? It was 100% Britney and I’m sure Brett was there too

• 2 weeks later...

Brett seemed like the only genuine friend Britney had (at least publicly). She treated Britney like a normal friend, called her out on her ****, and of course some people might get the impression that she treated her like a child, but I don’t see that at all, let’s not forget before being a friend she was her personal assistant...Personal assistants are pretty much an extension of the celeb’s hands, feet and brain. 

Brett got married, Britney was one of her bridesmaids and then after a while, Brett started having marriage issues and had to step down as her assistant.

I hope they are still friends but I’m not so sure because she hasn’t publicly come out in support of Britney.

On 2/21/2017 at 12:16 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Keep in mind that it was 2008 and everyone had to be really careful around Britney for fear of a relapse and you essentially had to walk on eggshells.

The Circus era was crucial for her career and it should be applauded how well her team handled everything so well honestly.

They were even able to keep Britney in good spirits the whole time.

:sobbing:

BTW I like Brett a lot. She's no Felicia but Britney liked to be with her. I just find it weird when she answered to Britney that Jamie being an ******* in and out was "tough love".

15 hours ago, Applejack said:

BTW I like Brett a lot. She's no Felicia but Britney liked to be with her. I just find it weird when she answered to Britney that Jamie being an ******* in and out was "tough love".

I don’t think it’s that weird...She was probably a second-hand victim as well, Jamie is a master manipulator and a narcissist and maybe Brett was a victim of his lies. Let’s not forget in his twisted mind everything he has done to Britney is “out of love” and sometimes us humans don’t want to believe the worst about people close to us so we rationalize their actions as to not come face to face with the monster within.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:34 AM, Applejack said:

I truly believe the C-ship started with "good intentions" to save Britneys legacys, and make sure there were something to her boys. Remember, Britney lost time with her boys months before c-ship.
I think it startet out okay, and I actually DO believe Jamie when he in FTR tells larry he thinks Britney shouldnt be performing or anything. I want to believe he started out as a scared father, who wanted Sam Lutfi to go **** himself. 
After that, I don't know. Lou or someone may have talked him into things, lawyers, one thing leading to another, and it just became this prison where nothing is done right. 

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 10:16 AM, BoyToySoldier said:

Keep in mind that it was 2008 and everyone had to be really careful around Britney for fear of a relapse and you essentially had to walk on eggshells.

The Circus era was crucial for her career and it should be applauded how well her team handled everything so well honestly.

They were even able to keep Britney in good spirits the whole time.

This comment from 2017 hasn’t aged well

On 1/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, joanhs said:

I truly believe the C-ship started with "good intentions" to save Britneys legacys, and make sure there were something to her boys. Remember, Britney lost time with her boys months before c-ship.
I think it startet out okay, and I actually DO believe Jamie when he in FTR tells larry he thinks Britney shouldnt be performing or anything. I want to believe he started out as a scared father, who wanted Sam Lutfi to go **** himself. 
After that, I don't know. Lou or someone may have talked him into things, lawyers, one thing leading to another, and it just became this prison where nothing is done right. 

That never happened

2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Bc everyone on here hates literally every single person in Britney's life lol it's so pathetic 

People don't like the people who are or were in Britney's life and kept quiet and allowed personal, professional, emotional, medical abuse for their own benefit.It is not our fault that she is badly surrounded by undesirable people.

It is rumored that she had an affair with Jason T.

Archived