What ever happened to Brett?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People were mean even back when she worked with Britney and it's not cool. Brett has been a friend of Britney and the family for a long time and she was super- professional as her assistant and helped her throughout  a lot. I always thought she seemed supercute!

She ended her work commitments before her wedding(which Britney attended!), perhaps got back for a short while but she did move on and I'm sure they are really close still but living very different lives.

12 minutes ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

they also were togheter in 2007 oct+1.jpg 

wonder what happened around that time.

2007 is such a mysterious year:meltdown:

She must be a really REALLY god person , because she was one of the VERY FEW PEOPLE that was around Britney's meltdown  that  COMEBACK when Jamie started the conservatorship. (Jamie banned almost everyone that were with Brit at that time) So I assume Britney asked for her to be her assistent again , and Jamie agreed because maybe Brett contact him during the chaos o help him  or Brit in some way. Go BRETT! 

• 2 years later...
On 2/21/2017 at 12:05 PM, ToxicMadness said:

She must be a really REALLY god person , because she was one of the VERY FEW PEOPLE that was around Britney's meltdown  that  COMEBACK when Jamie started the conservatorship. (Jamie banned almost everyone that were with Brit at that time) So I assume Britney asked for her to be her assistent again , and Jamie agreed because maybe Brett contact him during the chaos o help him  or Brit in some way. Go BRETT! 

This post didn't age well. Jamie can suck a fat one!

On 2/20/2017 at 10:24 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

She gets hate because she actually did her job, she helped Britney keep it together.

Remember when Britney was biting her fingernails from anxiety and Brett took her hand away?

She treated her like a toddler :
Don't bite your nails¡
Dont buy that dress,it looks like a shirt¡
Do adults  have someone that follows them everywhere and yells  these kind of things ?

On 1/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, LELE said:

She treated her like a toddler :
Don't bite your nails¡
Dont buy that dress,it looks like a shirt¡
Do adults  have someone that follows them everywhere and yells  these kind of things ?

Nah.  To me Brett just came across like someone who isn’t afraid to call a friend on her ****, like buying too many of the same dress, biting her nails and messing up her manicure, etc., etc.  Lots of people have friends like that.  And they can be the best kind of friends because they’re typically honest and don’t bullshit you.

I liked Brett for the most part.  She seemed like a solid assistant/friend and not fame *****-ish at all.

Archived