Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also saw a fb post seems like from a family friend... 

" I received a call from a close friend of the family about an hour ago requesting prayer for Maddie.  Maddie is currently in an 'induced coma' to prevent further brain injury from the accident (ATV flip in water).  Please pray for recovery and for the family during these next 48 hours - and after, too. (current pictures in the USA Today article) "

From a guy named Joey  Bennett from Mississippi

i feel like this is karma. Nature doesn't sleep. Who hunts and kills for pleasure deserves no good. They probably already cause pain and death to dozens of innocent defendless beings but I wish it happened to her stepfather who is the big hunter and is teaching a kid how to kill, he was the one who deserved to get injury not Maddie.

Continued prayers. ATVs are scary things. My son rides them with his dad. I'm always a nervous wreck.  Life is short and you need to do the things you love -even kids. You just have to be as safe as possible but accidents happen. I mean just driving down the street. Water is always a scary ingredient to add to an accident.  Prayers for Maddie and the family. I ache for everybody. I know it feels like we have known this little girl her whole life. Prayers and positive thoughts. 

You're a bunch of hypocrites. When Britney allowed her kids to hunt with unclehunter you all said how horrible and also dangerous it was. Now something happened because it is really no place for kids and I'm painting the reality. I don't care **** about her stepfather and I think he is a disgusting human being but I didn't deserve this to happen to Maddie but to him and y all giving me negative points I don't care about the points but it proves a lot about some personalities here. Fake people

it was just on tv

she got the vehicle for her birthday, they showed footage of her shooting a gun and hunting and stuff

I really hope this is a wake up call for the Spears family that hunting with kids is just irresponsible. it makes me really angry. Now this poor girl has to fight for her life. Let's pray she'll get better

If the first thing coming to your mind is this karma or shame on the Spears family for hunting, that's sad. Save your preaching for M&G, but in the meantime the most we can do is pray in our own ways for a speedy recovery. Having a child in any sort of accident or sickness is very scary

Archived