Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

i feel like this is karma. Nature doesn't sleep. Who hunts and kills for pleasure deserves no good. They probably already cause pain and death to dozens of innocent defendless beings but I wish it happened to her stepfather who is the big hunter and is teaching a kid how to kill, he was the one who deserved to get injury not Maddie.

Wow. If these are the words that you speak you must have a rotten heart. Go to hell and stay there. 

People can have their opinions on hunting whether it's bad or good but the ones saying that a little girl fighting for her life is "karma" is beyond evil, I have no words for that. I hope with all my heart that she pulls through and that they can put this all behind them. I hope she'll be ok. 

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yes it is tbh.

No it is not. Stop blaming people for ACCIDENTS. My God, I swear some people are completely heartless. Could you imagine the guilt her parents are feeling right at this second, thinking they can lose their child? How could you possible be so heartles so spiritless and so soulless to add blame to them? Have a little compassion and PRAY FOR THEM.

I swear some of people of this forum disgust me. I can't believe the cruelty and lack of love that come from some of ya'll minds.

I just watched a live commentary from E news. They said that they had a reporter who has gone down to luisiana, which is a bit too much but I guess they will try to get some news about it. Also they said that Jamie's people are supposed to have an announcement today at some point. And news will be covered at 7 and 11  pm on E news, I guess on TV. 

9 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I had no clue ppl were this against hunting. 

Hunting deer and other animals actually can be better off if there are huge amounts. 

However, if they eat meat and they still think hunting is morally wrong … well, I don't get it. Why is a steak that's all nicely packaged and available for purchase at the grocery store considered perfectly acceptable, while heading out into the woods to claim your own venison is barbaric?

I wrote this in the ther thread : 

I just watched a live commentary from E news. They said that they had a reporter who has gone down to luisiana, which is a bit too much but I guess they will try to get some news about it. Also they said that Jamie's people are supposed to have an announcement today at some point. And news will be covered at 7 and 11  pm on E news, I guess on TV. 

10 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

No it is not. Stop blaming people for ACCIDENTS. My God, I swear some people are completely heartless. Could you imagine the guilt her parents are feeling right at this second, thinking they can lose their child? How could you possible be so heartles so spiritless and so soulless to add blame to them? Have a little compassion and PRAY FOR THEM.

I swear some of people of this forum disgust me. I can't believe the cruelty and lack of love that come from some of ya'll minds.

BRYAN SPEARS had to get airlifted for the EXACT SAME THING when he was the same age as Maddie.

You don't put a child in the drivers seat of a motorized vehicle. It's irresponsible. End of story.

Just now, Catalin said:

However, if they eat meat and they still think hunting is morally wrong … well, I don't get it. Why is a steak that's all nicely packaged and available for purchase at the grocery store considered perfectly acceptable, while heading out into the woods to claim your own venison is barbaric?

Yeah all those ppl better be vegan or they can't say ****.

Being a vegetarian or vegan is a privileged (hate this word but it fits) lifestyle. Most ppl can't afford all the stuff you would need to be healthy living without meat. 

Not to mention back in the day it was eat meat or die. Survival of the fittest 

26 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

there's an update on tmz.com

"critical but stable"

whatever that even means :byebitch:

Critical but stable means that her vitals are not regular yet and  she's not yet getting in better or worse condition. Which is good for now and hopefully things will improve. Poor baby. I am praying for the family. This is not the thread I wanted to return here for

There are some truly ignorant people on here (can't say that shocked me).

But blaming the family at their time of need, is beyond stupid! She could have fell of her bike and died. Accidents happen, no matter who you are, where you live, your parents hunt or not. Look at Michael Schumacher... he was on the top of his game in arguably the most dangerous sport, for over 20 years... yet he crashed into a boulder whilst skiing and now he lies at home on life support 24/7...

So let's just stay positive, the whole family is clearly in need of positive vibes and not of this point-the-finger bullshit!!!

If ANY of you has ANYTHING bad to say, you can answer to me.

Keep your mouths SHUT. It's not constructive. It's not helpful.

You don' thave a clue what happened and accidents happen. I don't need to know Jamie-Lynn to know she is a good Mama just from what we know of her.

Saying that a little girl deserves to be hurt like that and it's karma is ****** up and I hope that one day YOU get what's coming to you for your own karma you little ******* internet activists.  Total bullshit.

Praying for Maddie, that's awful.

Also for anyone who says this is karma, I pray that you NEVER have to endure something like this as a parent. For your child's life to be in jeopardy is nothing to wish upon. Have a heart, show compassion, and grow up. 

Archived