Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

This is very disturbing to me. Such a terrible thing to happen when it seemed like the Spears family was in a good place and spending lots of quality time together. 
Really hoping and praying Maddie pulls through and makes a full recovery - I think children often do cause they are young and healthy. Really trying to think positively and that the best possible situation comes out of this accident. 

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Dirty Boy said:

Jesus ******* Christ, praying for her to be okay :(

Being under water for so long...

I know it's not the right time or the best thing to do, but I can't help but to be mad at Jamie Lynn and her stupid husband.

It's so sad.

On a side note, who is that in your avatar gif?

13 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I've been praying this sweet little girl comes through and a lesson is taught to these people letting the little ones on these death traps! It's a real awakening and I am guilty of it myself at 13 they are fun but dangerous!!!!

You shouldn't have got a negative rep for that. I gave it back to you.

Its sad but in this world too much blame is past on and ignored. This is why we have so many problems in our world. 

I hope Maddie makes a full recovery and attention is bought to the dangers of not following the The big label on the vehicle.

its worrying there is no updates...

Archived