Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

you sound very ignorant. There's nothing wrong with a child hunting that young. It teaches them how to provide for themselves. Hell I know kids as young 6 who hunt. It all depends on the type of weapon and the person teaching you. Incase, you forgot before civilization was advance kids often hunted as well b/c there weren't grocery stores. Who said it was the stepfather with her? could have been her bio dad or even jamie (we know he likes to hunt too). But I do agree hunting is boring

Yes, to give weapons to children is very educational.:trash:

Please stop making this about hunting or ATVing, guys. The news is very serious and heartbreaking enough; we don't need arguments on why they're bad people because of the fact that they hunt going on while we still don't know how Maddie is doing. Here in the South, it's just a common thing. (I don't personally like or agree with it, nor do it myself, but it's what a lot do here.)

I'm sending my thoughts and well wishes to the Spears family. I really hope that little girl is okay, this is awful. :(

Archived