Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Sending players to the family.

How she was a few minutes in the water without any help? you shoul watch a kid if they are doing something dangerous.

If she was in a vehicle I'm assuming it was under water if she was under for several minutes which would make it hard to pull someone from

2 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Any updates? :wontcry: 

1 minute ago, datbritney said:

any updates, or statements about her health state?:lostney:

Poor little girl! I wish a fast recovery for her!:sobbing:, that's really sad.

Haven't found any updates yets. I'm constantly refreshing TMZ and twitter. I guess we'll have to wait for another official statement from the family.

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

I'm pretty sure her last show for this leg was yesterday and she has no shows until March, I believe. 

I'm pretty sure she's on route to Louisiana or she's already there! She would have cancelled the Superbowl let alone a POM performance!

I'm just hoping the lack of updates isn't pointing to something serious! :/

1 minute ago, BratzBitch said:

Yes, but even if she had a show, I think she would've cancelled, she wouldn't have been in the right state of mind to perform 

That's why I was asking. I'm sure she would.

1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

I'm pretty sure she's on route to Louisiana or she's already there! She would have cancelled the Superbowl let alone a POM performance!

It's not good she was deprived of Oxygen. There could be brain damage but let's hope not.

Just now, Z-dawg said:

IA, I hope she's gonna be fine, but as some people pointed out, being in the water with no oxygen for too long isn't a good sign :( I'm really worried about her 

Archived