Who is responsible for ha make up?

Britneybbhmm

https://instagram.com/p/BQBs6WjAJXi/

21nms1h.png

This is disrespectful. Britney is working so hard to keep ha hot and insane body!!!!!!

Ha make-up artist destroys everything!

I will not only throw ha make-up artist under the bus, I will pick up the bus and drop it on this person several times. Then I will get in the bus and drive over this person, and then back up and drive over this person again!

Britney u deserve the best glamsquad ever!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, besides the awful makeup of course, the m&g's usually suck because of the light they use. It really affects how one looks. You can look perfect under the right light, or it can destroy you, like Poot Lovato's case

And of course, if she relaxed a little she would look miles better, but we can't ask that much, we know how awkward it is for her

More than makeup, the lip fillers are affecting her ability to smile naturally. Cover the lower half of her face and she looks fine. I don't want to tear down her appearance because I take some very shitty pictures too when the lighting/flash/moment is off. But her problem here is easily solvable. Just stop with the fillers.

Archived