Who is responsible for ha make up?

Britneybbhmm

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Lina Grace said:

The fact that everything is ruined about her really makes me sad. Why do all good things come to an end (i love this nelly furtado's song tho lol). Her face, her smile, her dance skills, thank god the hot body still remains :meltdown: i may get many downvotes but this is the reality :overwhelm:

Almost everybody thinks the same don't worry :mhm:only some people don't wanna talk about it as if the things disappear when no one mentions 

but we can do nothing about it so , this is her life . 

7 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

It's a nice procedure for someone who needs brows but i hate that every woman looks like this just because it's trendy :giggleney:

When she is not on Vegas or wearing no makeup,she has good eyebrows.

Agreed. Her eyebrows are fine. Not everyone's eyebrows have to be "on fleek". Personally, I hate that style and it doesn't look good on blondes.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I liked that look as well but she looked bad some days on national tv. 

Not a good look...

Yes, it wasn't flattering. Usually you need special makeup for TV, due to the harsh lights. I don't understand how they could let her on stage without it. Personally, I don't really care and I think she's beautiful no matter what. The fact that she gives zero fvcks is so adorable. But she was bashed a lot for how she looked.

Just now, floopy22 said:

Yes, it wasn't flattering. Usually you need special makeup for TV, due to the harsh lights. I don't understand how they could let her on stage without it. Personally, I don't really care and I think she's beautiful no matter what. The fact that she gives zero fvcks is so adorable. But she was bashed a lot for how she looked.

If it's on her time off I don't care but on tv she either needs a professional or no makeup . 

The thing is she obviously must care or she would never have got work done. It's all very confusing. 

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think, besides the awful makeup of course, the m&g's usually suck because of the light they use. It really affects how one looks. You can look perfect under the right light, or it can destroy you, like Poot Lovato's case

And of course, if she relaxed a little she would look miles better, but we can't ask that much, we know how awkward it is for her

i always think its the lighting in britneys case. she always looks washed out. 

Archived