Who is responsible for ha make up?

Britneybbhmm

26 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

She has definitely an issue with ha eyebrows. 

Britney needs eyebrow microblading. (It's like a tattoo but in a very soft way)

Ask Fay Asghari! She knows about this, cause all persian women r getting their eyebrows done like this. 

She needs v-magazine eyebrows permanently! abc0d759eee662687678fb036e826338.jpg

She doesn't even need that when eyebrow pencil exists

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

She has definitely an issue with ha eyebrows. 

Britney needs eyebrow microblading. (It's like a tattoo but in a very soft way)

Ask Fay Asghari! She knows about this, cause all persian women r getting their eyebrows done like this. 

She needs v-magazine eyebrows permanently! abc0d759eee662687678fb036e826338.jpg

It's a nice procedure for someone who needs brows but i hate that every woman looks like this just because it's trendy :giggleney:

When she is not on Vegas or wearing no makeup,she has good eyebrows.

It's not her team, it's Britney who doesn't care. If any other artist had a team member who does as bad job as Britney's do, they would be fired and replaced immediately. I mean she sees herself in the mirror or she watches her own videos from time to time at least, how the hell can't she tell or do anything about how badly the things are done around her?:beynah:  

The way she smiles is so weird. I can't believe Britney ******* Spears smile would ever ruin pictures. I mean she used to have THE best smile now her teeth and the areas around her mouth don't even look the same I don't understand. I feel like an *** commenting on someones looks like this but it's just really weird to me im sorry :meltdown: The M&Gs are just so bad from the weird smiles to the makeup to the lighting imagine all the starving children we could feed with the thousands of dollars people have wasted on these pictures :meltdown:

Oh and to answer the original question I think she definitely does her own makeup or someone does her makeup for her and then she smears more on after they're done to get it the way she wants it.

27 minutes ago, freaky said:

It's not her team, it's Britney who doesn't care. If any other artist had a team member who deos as bad job as Britney's do, they would be fired and replaced immediately. I mean she sees herself in the mirror or she watches her own videos from time to time at least, how the hell can't she tell or do anything about how badly the things are done around her?:beynah:  

This . There is nothing more to say

Archived