Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

So we are comparing her to Floptina and Whatshername Simpson.

Dayum we reached a new low :sassybrit:

Of course we HAVE to compare her to these two:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

These are her contemporaries... Who else is actually successful these days other than Britney and Beyonce?

And Shakira outside of the US...

OMG Xtina's commercial :gloria: at least Jessica made them look funny. BTW, she looks like Brooke Hogan on the second one.

OH, AND THIS WILL ALWAYS SLAY:

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Mmm I partially agree with you.  Could it be worse? Hell yes, with that incompetent management team it always can get worse. But those examples are not fair. Christina's last hit was like in 2003, Jessica Simpson was just a temporary/ American good pop singer. 

We can't state what things would be like if Vegas would have never happened.

-Maybe Britney Jean would have had more time to be made and it wouldn't have ended up like the mess it was. It may even would have been properly promoted.

-Maybe by 2014 we could have had another world tour. 

-Maybe Britney would have spent 4 years going to Hawaii doing nothing and the expectations for Glory would have been as it was un 2007 for Blackout after 4 years with no new music.

Without Vegas she'd probably be even worse or we would have gotten a retirement announcement.

Keep in mind that had she gone on another tour, it would have probably been a hot *** mess. Look at the first leg of Vegas. Imagine if she took that on the road.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Without Vegas she'd probably be even worse or we would have gotten a retirement announcement.

Keep in mind that had she gone on another tour, it would have probably been a hot *** mess. Look at the first leg of Vegas. Imagine if she took that on the road.

:embarrassney: omg, those wigs she used, man, let's not... 

Yep, had she been on tour it would have been as the 1st POM leg but we will never know. What I do know is that POM has been great for her but it's time to MOVE ON, not because the show is bad but because it doesn't allow her to do other things in 100%. The residency will always be a huge limitation unless she decides to change her contract and actually promote her music, not her show as a current singer, not as a 00's icon. I have said this hundreds of times, the problem is not the show, the problem is she doesn't separate her Vegas show from her current material promotion which will never happen because she and her team are lazy AF, that's why the Vegas show needs to end like RIGHT NOW, well this year :verycool:

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I did see it live. It's one of her weaker shows.

But okay...

Im not  going to be delusional. 

Stop trying to act so mighty and superior.

Everyone knows she doesn't dance like she used to , but if you're paying any attention, you'd know she's doing better on stage now. Her moves are sharper than they have been in years, just like her body is more on point than it has been for a long time. There have also been 1000 threads comparing her dancing to 2011 , 2013/2014 or even 2009 and showing how much she's improved - several other publications noticed the improvement, and they were posted here . We should , as fans, be more positive and happy that ,at least,she's so happy and in such a good place, and that she's slowly but surely improving.

Instead, many of us just continue to ***** and be negative, making comments to 'spill tea' while offhandedly putting her down or belittlening her progress. I do think criticism is both needed and healthy for Britney.There's nothing wrong with being critical,wanting more from Britney and hoping for the best, but you don't have to spew hatred towards Britney and everything she does on her own fansite (or once her own fansite) .

Archived