Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

Ok her career is over

It is sad but that's what vegas will bring.

also I can't imagine how the choreographies will look in 2019 if she continues this trend of cutting pieces of them every year. Basically in do somethin she will just sit there looking at the audience.

it is not true that she is a perfectionist. She doesn't care at all about the fans. she is blocked in vegas half assing choreographies and lipping like none of the contemporary singers does.

that's cringe and I agree that's the point where we should stop supporting her everytime. That's no way we are going to buy and stream like before.

:britstare11:

She doesn't live her life to please you, sweetie. Her priority is herself, like it should be. What a selfish way to "love" someone. She won't miss you "support".

9 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Will enough people even go see her for another two years? Even if it's a brand new revamped show people will just remember seeing clips of messy buns and bad choreography and not be interested. If she wanted to be in Vegas for so  long she should have been making sure the whole show was top notch quality this whole time. Better costumes, choreography, etc. Don't get me wrong Britney herself is dong amazing and her body looks sick right now and has for the past couple of years but the show itself....does anyone know how many tickets are still being sold at each show?? I have no idea but im curious now.

They're losing thousands of tickets each leg :) 

I love Britney but I really hope those are just rumors. Glory is an amazing album but Vegas overshadowed it. It's all bittersweet, to be honest. I feel like her team is creating a gap between her and the fans. A lot of us don't have the money to go to Vegas to see her perform because that would include a hotel night and food, and to be honest we've illegally or legally seen this show many times through all the phone videos people share. I always try to be positive when it comes to her but this seems like a very bad move. 

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

She doesn't live her life to please you, sweetie. Her priority is herself, like it should be. What a selfish way to "love" someone. She won't miss you "support".

We have always supported her but she is not a fan pleasing artist nowadays and that's sad. She could just bring her show around the world for a few dates (5-10) and sing parts of it live.

no, she will remain in vegas, she won't promote new music and she will lip 18 to her 20 years old vocals.

19 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Will enough people even go see her for another two years? Even if it's a brand new revamped show people will just remember seeing clips of messy buns and bad choreography and not be interested. If she wanted to be in Vegas for so  long she should have been making sure the whole show was top notch quality this whole time. Better costumes, choreography, etc. Don't get me wrong Britney herself is dong amazing and her body looks sick right now and has for the past couple of years but the show itself....does anyone know how many tickets are still being sold at each show?? I have no idea but im curious now.

These are the numbers from her last leg.

21,015 / 25,152[62]

$3,062,414

It's not bad for a 3 year old show at all TBH.

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

But at the same time I don't know if she could even fill an arena these days 

She won't be filling an arena without a current massive era.

If this is true, I'm really done with Britney and her career Will be over. Glory sold less than 300,000 thanks to POM, B10 definitely is going to be worse. And I wont Standford another 2 years of awful playback with '99album tracks, awful choreographies and more. 

And it's funny how dime of hoy believe That she Will change the whole you lol 

Will you throw your stancard away?

Don't come at me saying we've had worst times than this and that we are complaining for nothing. At least for me the excitement is gone. I used to check #pieceofme on instagram after EVERY show. Now I did that last time like in november. And as a stundent in Finland I don't have the money to travel to Vegas and watch my idol perform. this just sucks.

Musically, no, I like heer music and would like to see her develop her voice and music more than what she's shown so far.

performing wise? Maybe, I'm not gonna be checking for piece of me

unless she renews every single thing about that show, hired an actual vompetent choreographer and sings

There's not really  a defining moment where I "throw my stan card away" I don't really see myself ever making a conscious decision to stop being a fan. I'll just naturally and gradually lose interest. I'll always consider myself a stan though. In 2015/early 2016 I was bored of Vegas and I wasn't coming on here really, I wasn't checking for her, but I was still a big fan at heart. No matter how long she goes without doing anything exciting i'll always be ready to pay attention to her again if she decides to do something new.

I'm not against Vegas right now because it's clear the fact that she doesn't want to go on tour (and I don't know if she can do a world tour nowdays because she doesn't have many fans) and she doesn't want to be the number one again BUT she can't continue with the same show, 2013-2019 is too much! She should end POM in 2017, release a DVD of it and start a new show, totally different...

But it won't happen :unbelievableney:

Archived