Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, David. said:

ok sweetie then log out for 2 years or something cause vegas it is

This isn't official confirmation but honestly if it turns out true this site will probs get shut down from lack of interest. 

Why celebrate if this is true she won't ever be able to tour again. 

As fans I don't understand why anyone would want to push Vegas. Even if she became primeney again the hype will eventually fade in Vegas and nothing would be left. 

It was great for the last four years but enough is enough... 

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, David. said:

you think she doesnt want to perform because she has a shitty choreographer atm?

she HAS been enjoying herself, heve u not seen the clips from a few shows ago how much fun she was having? and she has been enjoying performing so much lately that she gave us a couple of festivals and two award show performances

you guys act as if you were in her team and know how she feels but she has said she loves vegas because she has a balance between being a mom and performing

if anything she hates promoting which is what you all push her to do

ofc she will have days when she doesnt feel like performing, its just like the days when you really dont want to go to your job and then other days when you enjoy it

Can't you just accept the fact that this is my opinion? 

Plus, I have to do my work flawless everyday, even if I feel like ****. And I also have ups and downs like Britney, but work is different.. You have to be professional and that's not what Britney is in my opinion. Her profession is being a singer, and she doesn;t sing.

TOZ002~32.jpg

I know my English sucks.

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

WTF? :lmao: I wanna remind you that she is in Vegas because she doesn't want to go on tour

So??? I have said "If she wants"..

tell that to the people that expect a world tour .. everybody is thinking that if britney will stop with vegas she is going in a tour 

I wonder if Larry made Glory fail on purpose so he could make Britney feel like her careers is already done and Vagas is her only choice. He will probably get some good money if she signs for two more years you know...

idk, I always have this feeling someone on her team is sabotaging her for their own gain. 

:mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, button said:

Told you all to not get your hopes up at Vegas ending in 2017. Did you see how badly Glory flopped? She isn't making them money from music anymore, obviously her dad and those pieces of **** around her will try to get the contract renewed.

They'll keep extending Vegas until she somehow becomes relevant again. B10 please come through :crying1:

She is not making money from music exactly because of Vegas lol.

1 hour ago, Puttanella said:

Of course she is, her career is over

She can't get a hit to save her life,  a tour would flop hard and she has no interest in being on top again but just wants steady fat checks to come in every year

It's sad how she decided to be done at such a yong age, but it is what it is

Those other girls out there can give you the entertainment Britney hasn't given in years

They can not:meltdown: I don't see myself being fan of another artist, I have a especial conexion with britney it is not  justabout music.

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Honestly the only way it would turn out good is if we got a killer B10 era with the announcement of the extension. For me at least.

LV means an B10 era still focused on Vegas:meltdown:

22 minutes ago, David. said:

you think she doesnt want to perform because she has a shitty choreographer atm?

she HAS been enjoying herself, heve u not seen the clips from a few shows ago how much fun she was having? and she has been enjoying performing so much lately that she gave us a couple of festivals and two award show performances

you guys act as if you were in her team and know how she feels but she has said she loves vegas because she has a balance between being a mom and performing

if anything she hates promoting which is what you all push her to do

ofc she will have days when she doesnt feel like performing, its just like the days when you really dont want to go to your job and then other days when you enjoy it

The effort that LV produces she could employ it doing more promotion, I hate Las ******* Vegas beacause they are not paying attention artistically anymore, See BJ, MM video, MM perfomance, nothing about slumber party. There is no banners, there is not even a ******* interview. What matters is Vegas.  And I am pretty sure that balance could be the same without vegas doing the things how they should be done...

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I have a feeling this is the last year of Vegas based on the information that's been implied by her dancers. That being said, I'm not fully against it IF she revamps the show ENTIRELY and explores the possibility of performing in other places and actually commits to promoting B10 properly when it comes out as opposed to presenting the general public with a setlist that's heavily reliant on greatest hits. I truly hope her management team have learned from their faults :forkit:

giphy.gif

Archived