Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David. said:

but she wont sing live simply because she isnt a live singer she is a studio singer

we all know it

the problem is that you guys keep expecting primeney even tho you guys say you dont and u dont appreciate what we have rn

in some year when britney is 55 you will regret not enjoying what we have rn like you guys did back in circus when we all trashed what she did yet we were praising it during ff era 

she is dancing more than she has post breakdown and u guys exagerate everything, the slumber party choreo is good, make me has choreo even tho its not a dance song

the problem isnt vegas, she could do vegas while promoting an album

the problem is that she doesnt like promoting and she does the bare minimum, like doing a mini vegas show for festivals instead of doing a medley of songs from her new album but that has nothing to do with vegas, also people were expecting a banger from britney, people liked make me but a lot of the comments said how it was too slow and not britney at all, it was a good song but not first single material and the fact that they screwed up the whole launch damaged it even more

there are a lot of factors but vegas is the only successful thing she has going on rn

It's the only successful thing because of Vegas. It will be her last successful thing if she doesn't leave and get exposure.

So what if she used to only be a studio artist that doesn't mean she couldn't sing now. 

15 minutes ago, David. said:

but she wont sing live simply because she isnt a live singer she is a studio singer

we all know it

the problem is that you guys keep expecting primeney even tho you guys say you dont and u dont appreciate what we have rn

in some year when britney is 55 you will regret not enjoying what we have rn like you guys did back in circus when we all trashed what she did yet we were praising it during ff era 

she is dancing more than she has post breakdown and u guys exagerate everything, the slumber party choreo is good, make me has choreo even tho its not a dance song

the problem isnt vegas, she could do vegas while promoting an album

the problem is that she doesnt like promoting and she does the bare minimum, like doing a mini vegas show for festivals instead of doing a medley of songs from her new album but that has nothing to do with vegas, also people were expecting a banger from britney, people liked make me but a lot of the comments said how it was too slow and not britney at all, it was a good song but not first single material and the fact that they screwed up the whole launch damaged it even more

there are a lot of factors but vegas is the only successful thing she has going on rn

To be honest, you are the only one who is exagerating now. Primeney is not a need to make a good video for your song, for adding a dance scene ( WITHIN HER CAPABILITIES) like the real video one and more visual effects during your MVA perfomance...

7 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It's the only successful thing because of Vegas. It will be her last successful thing if she doesn't leave and get exposure.

So what if she used to only be a studio artist that doesn't mean she couldn't sing now. 

she could be more exposed while being in vegas 

4 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

To be honest, you are the only one who is exagerating now. Primeney is not a need to make a good video for your song, for adding a dance scene ( WITHIN ITS CAPABILITIES) like the real video one and more visual effects during your MVA perfomance...

i dont understand what you tried to say

I don't know what to feel right now, I feel really empty. As a stan living in Finland it really breaks my heart, that I don't have the opportunity to witness my all time idol. I have been there with her for 18 years and don't have the money or the time, as a medical student, to travell across the world to Vegas to see her. This really sucks. 

33 minutes ago, Caput Mundi said:

You know my ideal plan would be letting her have a Hits Show between one era and the other, to keep trained and fluid. But it’s hard to promote a new record when you’re in one place. You need to be all over the place at all times in 2017, if you want your record to be listened to. Just yesterday I was talking to this kid from North Dakota about Britney Jean and Glory. He had no clue they even existed. I showed him the SP video and he loved it! If she had deals with radios, had tours in the US and worldwide, I’m sure she’d be more exposed to the audience. She could have Vegas when she’s on a break, just to keep performing and maybe experimenting with the dancing, the props, the singing (why not).

i definitely hear you. touring wouldn't really help her album sales though. that audience is usually made up of people who are very familiar with her music and have bought it already or people who just wanted to see her live. it COULD help her out in the sense that her name alone could attract people who used to be fans or were fans of her older music and are going to see her out of nostalgia. a tour could maybe push them to buy her new stuff once they hear it live but i still dont think it would be anything too significant. tours dont usually bump up album sales because its an audience that is seeking out the artist already. what she really needs to do is promote as much as possible.  award shows, talk shows, commercials, etc. now that would help out her sales but im not sure were ever gonna get a strong push for that stuff like we used to.

I never posted here before but heres my thoughts on this situation of her staying in vegas...

1.she loses more and more fans

2. Nobody knos about new music anymore ( nobody knew glory exist tbh)

3. Britney keeps performing same old **** nd then the choreography be shitttttttttttTTTTTtttttTty . Honestly she use to have rhythm or she just dont give af about how she acts anymore. The reason i feel is because those that come to her show are mostly not her real fans. 

I love  Britney and i would like to detail things and **** on here but im high asf nd ya'll gonna kiss her *** anyway and say she does absolutely great...

Granted Glory should have been noticed more just like blackout fort the public.

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

My problems with Vegas are that the show doesn't change/looks cheap compared to the circus tour which is what Vegas should be and the handling of her career is just bad. Glory should be front and center. Why wouldn't they do ticket bundles for Glory? Why did the wait months to release the second single? There's no point in her delivering a 10th album if it gets handled as poorly or even worse than Glory. 

This! Its like her team is only able to focus on one thing at a time. With her perfumes, undies, vegas - the music could get a bunch of avenues of promo. I get she doesn't want to do crazy traveling like before and she's showed that she is willing to take the show overseas but with smart team she doesn't have to be out there 24/7. She became famous for performing and music so that should be front and center, luckily 2011-2014 and the cash cow era (music getting worse but just using Britney for her name) seems to be going away. Keep making good music and be happy and improving Brit. I don't hate Vegas but if she is gonna do more at least take a little break from it, she can  always come back to it. And revamp the hell out  of it. We'll see if its true

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Britney isn't doing anything bad to her legacy so all the people saying she's ruining it should honestly shut the **** up :tiffsmoke:

Plus I have no clue why you people are all so keen on believing anything you see, even dumb **** from twitter but whatever keep making yourselves have meltdowns.

She's not ruining her legacy with LV residency, she ruining it with bad looks over the past decade, bad performances, bad MVs, she didn't do anything memorable in the last decade. The LV residency and lost of huge amount of her fan base is the result of bad career moves from Brit and her team.

But it's her life, she can do whatever she wants.

i can't see her live even if she tour because she doesn't come to italy with her tour since the onyx hotel so i don't really care, since she is in vegas she is doing so much better so if that's what makes her happy i'm ok with it, she struggled a lot during her career and she deserve to do what makes her happy, a lot of people when she announced the first two years  thought she was going to flop and quit the first year, but after almost 4 year here she is with the most successful residency ever and she is extending it for other 2 years,  so as usual you all were wrong,here people says she is ruining her career i think she is doing great for a person who's been in this bussness for 20 years, she is still making headlines and setting trends, you all know she changed the game with vegas, she is not successful on the chart, but this is not 2001 anymore, she is doing other thing and she is succeeding with it, just deal with it.

10 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She's not ruining her legacy with LV residency, she ruining it with bad looks over the past decade, bad performances, bad MVs, she didn't do anything memorable in the last decade. The LV residency and lost of huge amount of her fan base is the result of bad career moves from Brit and her team.

But it's her life, she can do whatever she wants.

I sorta agree with you but in my honest opinion I think the BBMA 2016 performance was memorable :beysip:

Archived