Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

THIS! people can't realize the fact that she can't go on tour right now...she had problems in 2011 with the FFT and she had FAME and big hits, 6 years later, without hits, without promo it's impossible!

Her name alone makes it possible for her to tour. But within the next five yesrs if she doen't it will be harder

I just don't understand how they can not plan better. She had plans to realize her album in 2016(Glory), then clean her LV schedule and put 3 months for WW promo and then continue aftrr promo with LV show (Like it's WW tour). Plan a good strategy that she can have huge commercial success WW again and that will backfire as residency success. Her team and lable are so stupid and ignorant. They don't know what to do with Britney Spears anymore.

And obviously she needs to change her creative team ASAP.

It's sad what they did to her career. So sad.

1 hour ago, TomM0RE said:

We have always supported her but she is not a fan pleasing artist nowadays and that's sad. She could just bring her show around the world for a few dates (5-10) and sing parts of it live.

no, she will remain in vegas, she won't promote new music and she will lip 18 to her 20 years old vocals.

Lol, it's not sad at all. It's absolutely amazing that she is living her life for herself and only herself, she no longer needs validation of people to feel valued and at peace. 

1 hour ago, Raptor said:

Maybe... as time goes by, I start to realize it's not worth my time. I want to see her live. And want to see her as an evolving artist.
Do you guys realize its been more than 1 decade since we got something iconic from her. As a performer you must do your show 110% like it's last.
I'm tired of waiting for something special. It's just not worth it.

My God. You sound so selfish. Seeing her happy, seeing her ALIVE after what she went through it's MORE ICONIC than whatever album she has released in the past or will release in the future. Seeing her smile again with her life together is ************* ICONIC. Having her here, creating music, releasing albums, being happy with her life is SO WORTH IT. It's extremely sad that you can't see that.

Archived