Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Because they gave up for Vegas...

She needs to work hard and get the new generation or she is done.

I'd say she is done already. I'm not trying to be hateful. But her image worn out some artist manage to keep longevity others fail at doing so .   She's the same she hasn't evolved or changed.  Look at Rihanna... Beyoncé... Pink... etc.   no I'm not huge fans of them but they have pushed and changed there image up continuously. her team and her play it safe and push for borderline success.  Blackout was the most experimental thing she did for her career and music.  And it made her popular again.   If she truly cares she needs to something more attention grabbing and different.  

Just now, ZAM9315 said:

I'd say she is done already. I'm not trying to be hateful. But her image worn out.   She's the same she hasn't evolved or changed.  Look at Rihanna... Beyoncé... Pink... etc.   no I'm not huge fans of them but they have pushed and changed there image up continuously. her team and her play it safe and push for borderline success.  Blackout was the most experimental thing she did for her career and music.  And it made her popular again.   If she truly cares she needs to something more attention grabbing and different.  

I was with you until you said P!nk and BO. She has released the same kind of music for years.

The difference is she is an interesting performer and sings live. 

BO is only a fan favorite. 

She does need something different to get ppl interested and a good promo strategy. 

They literally have been doing the lamest things for years...it's boring and predicable. 

Archived