Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

6 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

She is not making money from music exactly because of Vegas lol.

I'm not talking about the reasons but the reality and the present. You think she'd start selling again if she stopped Vegas? The damage is already done. It's 2017 and she just had a flop album and two flop singles. No radio support. No streaming power either. What did you expect? They know they won't make much from her music anymore, obviously they'll keep milking Vegas.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, button said:

I'm not talking about the reasons but the reality and the present. You think she'd start selling again if she stopped Vegas? The damage is already done. It's 2017 and she just had a flop album and two flop singles. No radio support. No streaming power either. What did you expect? They know they won't make much from her music anymore, obviously they'll keep milking Vegas.

I agree. sad, but true

14 minutes ago, button said:

As I said that is because of LV ,if she ends it they will have to do the things way better and at least for me it is a good start. Another thing: if she continues LV i highly doubt she will revamp all, how many time and money could take that and how much time would it be used? She has been there 4 years and she will not change it all just for another 2 , by  the way to be honest, I really think this is the last based on all the information they have given already.

It's sad what Brit and her team are doing to her legacy and to one of the most perspective careers in the world, they did it all wrong after circus era. So sad.

It's her life, so I don't give a **** anymore. I just hope that she is aware that she will be forgotten if she continues with bad career moves.

Archived