Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

Maybe... as time goes by, I start to realize it's not worth my time. I want to see her live. And want to see her as an evolving artist.
Do you guys realize its been more than 1 decade since we got something iconic from her. As a performer you must do your show 110% like it's last.
I'm tired of waiting for something special. It's just not worth it.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Raptor said:

Maybe... as time goes by, I start to realize it's not worth my time. I want to see her live. And want to see her as an evolving artist.
Do you guys realize its been more than 1 decade since we got something iconic from her. As a performer you must do your show 110% like it's last.
I'm tired of waiting for something special. It's just not worth it.

So is getting good music not worth your time?

I personally don't care about controversy. I just want to be confident that Britney will keep evolving as an artist and it will show in her music. With that evolvement, it will show in her performances as well.

TBH I'd rather an amazing album with critical acclaim over some smoke and mirrors performance that may or may not be "iconic" 10 years from now.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So is getting good music not worth your time?

I personally don't care about controversy. I just want to be confident that Britney will keep evolving as an artist and it will show in her music. With that evolvement, it will show in her performances as well.

TBH I'd rather an amazing album with critical acclaim over some smoke and mirrors performance that may or may not be "iconic" 10 years from now.

Do you understand if she won't lift a finger in promoting her new material. No producer or songwriter will give her best work to sink it.

I have been a huge and avid fan of hers since day 1, she will always have my back; her music has accompanied my life & I will never throw my stancard away but I seriously do not care anymore. If she wants to do Vegas, she should go ahead. I have stopped complaining about her not promoting her work overseas after "Britney Jean". - Her record label tried to come up with some great opportunities this time around but seriously, it was not that well-planned. I'm pretty sure that they are not quite sure what they are doing with her anymore. I mean... What do we expect? - They are not even able to make ******* artworks of her albums in a professional way. 

IF she extends Vegas, I hope that she will still make great albums as "Glory" and continue releasing them. 

Archived