Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

Just now, Spearsfan said:

She didn't change a whole lot over the years she has been there already and it's one of her weaker shows. To each his own I suppose 

yes they did change like half the show and i bet you havent seen it live and only ***** by watching instagram clips

its hasnt been voted best strip show for 2 years for nothing

its a great show and people who complain are the ones who havent seen it live

ofc we are all bored of the same show and that is why we start to trash it but in reality it isnt one of her weakest, it tops femme fatale easily and her attitude tops circus tour, even tho circus tour production tops even onyx hotel 

its all a matter of balance

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

I'm not wasting my money on someone posing and doing arm movements. And she's lipping to 50 year old vocals and to vocals that are not hers (Sya, Mya) 

love ha tho

well dont go and see her and dont live the vegas experience

i already went twice and it was amazing, the whole going to vegas to see her is a great adventure

you can just wait for her next tour where she also lips to 5O year old vocals and poses cause that probably wont change sweetie lmao

3 minutes ago, David. said:

yes they did change like half the show and i bet you havent seen it live and only ***** by watching instagram clips

its hasnt been voted best strip show for 2 years for nothing

its a great show and people who complain are the ones who havent seen it live

ofc we are all bored of the same show and that is why we start to trash it but in reality it isnt one of her weakest, it tops femme fatale easily and her attitude tops circus tour, even tho circus tour production tops even onyx hotel 

its all a matter of balance

I did see it live. It's one of her weaker shows.

But okay...

Im not  going to be delusional. 

Just now, David. said:

well dont go and see her and dont live the vegas experience

i already went twice and it was amazing, the whole going to vegas to see her is a great adventure

you can just wait for her next tour where she also lips to 5O year old vocals and poses cause that probably wont change sweetie lmao

Who said I'm waiting for a tour? I'm done with her as a performer , but I still love her as a person (as far as I can) and I LOVE her music

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I did see it live. It's one of her weaker shows.

But okay...

Im not  going to be delusional. 

so you think its weaker than fft?

okay

1 minute ago, brintyjoan said:

Who said I'm waiting for a tour? I'm done with her as a performer , but I still love her as a person (as far as I can) and I LOVE her music

okay sweetie

have this mini meltdown and come back when u feel better

Just now, brintyjoan said:

Same unless the show has great production.

For Britney being in the same location and it In Vegas the show should be outstanding. 

She should have reworked remixes, great outfits, and a huge spectacle. 

3 minutes ago, David. said:

so you think its weaker than fft?

okay

okay sweetie

have this mini meltdown and come back when u feel better

Lol it's not a meltdown:queenriri:

I just don't care about her shows and my hopes for her to perform better are gone... I just don't want her music to flop and it does if she keeps doing 'Poses and Hairflips of me'

Lol it's not a meltdown:queenriri:

I just don't care about her shows and my hopes for her to perform better are gone... I just don't want her music to flip and it does if she keeps doing 'Poses and Hairflips of me'

well piece of me is literally the show with most dancing she has done post breakdown so idek what yall are complaining about

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Same unless the show has great production.

For Britney being in the same location and it In Vegas the show should be outstanding. 

She should have reworked remixes, great outfits, and a huge spectacle. 

Yes being in the same room with God is outstanding, but I'm not paying 3000 euros for that

1 minute ago, tsss said:

well :jtum: as long as she delivers a good album I will live...primeney won't magically appear and promote everywhere even if vegas ends 

this

i dont know what they expect for her to do

i dont know if they expect her to go on a huge world tour where tickets magically sell themselves cause rn she isnt gonna sell them for sure

2 minutes ago, David. said:

this

i dont know what they expect for her to do

i dont know if they expect her to go on a huge world tour where tickets magically sell themselves cause rn she isnt gonna sell them for sure

I expect her to stop performing if peforming isn't what she really wants. And judging Vegas and the M&G's (!!!) she doesn't want this

I expect her to stop performing if peforming isn't what she really wants. And judging Vegas she doesn't want this

It's like she is in the water slowly drowning. It's like either sink or swim.

Stop milking the nostalgia and go sell yourself now (which will take work after what they have done to her amazing career) or sink (Retire and sell the 500th Fantasy perfumes for money)

i never wanted to see a day I don't get new music but it's even more painful to see it get treated the way it does. 

I expect her to stop performing if peforming isn't what she really wants. And judging Vegas she doesn't want this

you think she doesnt want to perform because she has a shitty choreographer atm?

she HAS been enjoying herself, heve u not seen the clips from a few shows ago how much fun she was having? and she has been enjoying performing so much lately that she gave us a couple of festivals and two award show performances

you guys act as if you were in her team and know how she feels but she has said she loves vegas because she has a balance between being a mom and performing

if anything she hates promoting which is what you all push her to do

ofc she will have days when she doesnt feel like performing, its just like the days when you really dont want to go to your job and then other days when you enjoy it

1 minute ago, ToxicVibes said:

Vegas has made Britney a much better performer, given her stability and overall her confidence/happiness has been amazing to see, but I think Vegas needs to end now, or at least take a break from it and see fans around the world. She could always go back to Vegas after. 

this would be a good option

have vegas as a backup cause she clearly loves it and what it does for her but still have side projects she can focus on or take 2O18 off and dedicate it to new music and performing around the world like europe and asia (japan)

Archived