Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

its not the worst news. it gives her consistency and we've all seen the wonders its done for her performing skills, shes gotten so much better over the years. that being said, i do think that shed be open to traveling elsewhere and performing just based om some recent interviews. remember shes on and off all year, with weeks/months at a time away from vegas. she seems a lot more driven lately and i wouldnt be surprised if she planned some shows around the country or abroad, especially if she has a new album in the works as reported.

we must take this positivity opinion for the next 2 years please and asap. :tiffanycries:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, asitalian12587 said:

its not the worst news. it gives her consistency and we've all seen the wonders its done for her performing skills, shes gotten so much better over the years. that being said, i do think that shed be open to traveling elsewhere and performing just based om some recent interviews. remember shes on and off all year, with weeks/months at a time away from vegas. she seems a lot more driven lately and i wouldnt be surprised if she planned some shows around the country or abroad, especially if she has a new album in the works as reported.

I agree. She's gotten so much better as a performer compared to 2011.

I just hope they change the show up 100%.

Like give her a few months off, get a few new props, fire Charm, new setlist, new routines, NEW COSTUMES :lessons: i am so sick of her costumes, her body is insane, she needs real costumes. Not a bra from forever with some high end garter belts for the entire show. AND STOP WITH THE DENIM SHORTS.

Told you all to not get your hopes up at Vegas ending in 2017. Did you see how badly Glory flopped? She isn't making them money from music anymore, obviously her dad and those pieces of **** around her will try to get the contract renewed.

They'll keep extending Vegas until she somehow becomes relevant again. B10 please come through :crying1:

Extend the **** if you have to...

But FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIRE THAT **** CHOREOGRAPHER AND REVAMP THE ENTIRE SHOW. :tiffanycries:

Just now, button said:

Told you all to not get your hopes at Vegas ending in 2017. Did you see how badly Glory flopped? She isn't making them money from music anymore, obviously her dad and those pieces of **** around her will try to get the contract renewed.

They'll keep extending Vegas until she somehow becomes relevant again. B10 please come through :crying1:

I'm ready for B10 to deliver a Bohemian Rhapsody sized hit. :letitburn:

1 minute ago, Maryy said:

we must take this positivity opinion for the next 2 years please and asap. :tiffanycries:

lol im trying to be positive AND realistic you know? look at the promo we got for glory, she went on different shows, performed, etc. all things she didnt really do for BJ. Thats progress. i think it will only get better if she decides to extend vegas. its been gradual, but shes only gotten better since she started in vegas, not just performance wise but shes been opening up and seems to really be enjoying herself again. if she wants to continue her residency then im all for it. but like i said, i do think she will travel elsewhere to perform, she seems to be getting that itch again. 

Of course she is, her career is over

She can't get a hit to save her life,  a tour would flop hard and she has no interest in being on top again but just wants steady fat checks to come in every year

It's sad how she decided to be done at such a yong age, but it is what it is

Those other girls out there can give you the entertainment Britney hasn't given in years

13 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

lol im trying to be positive AND realistic you know? look at the promo we got for glory, she went on different shows, performed, etc. all things she didnt really do for BJ. Thats progress. i think it will only get better if she decides to extend vegas. its been gradual, but shes only gotten better since she started in vegas, not just performance wise but shes been opening up and seems to really be enjoying herself again. if she wants to continue her residency then im all for it. but like i said, i do think she will travel elsewhere to perform, she seems to be getting that itch again. 

i know! and i agree with you but...

4 minutes ago, Puttanella said:

a tour would flop hard and she has no interest in being on top again but just wants steady fat checks to come in every year

this is also kinda true tbh.

1 minute ago, David. said:

i dont know why you **** your pants if this is true

just save some money to go see her

is an amazing experience and now you have 2 more years to save up

and ofc she will change the show if she stays for 2 more years 

She didn't change a whole lot over the years she has been there already and it's one of her weaker shows. To each his own I suppose 

1 minute ago, David. said:

i dont know why you **** your pants if this is true

just save some money to go see her

is an amazing experience and now you have 2 more years to save up

and ofc she will change the show if she stays for 2 more years 

I'm not wasting my money on someone posing and doing arm movements. And she's lipping to 50 year old vocals and to vocals that are not hers (Sya, Mya) 

love ha tho

Archived