Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody should back the **** off.

This is clearly what Britney wants, she wants to be a mom and keep working while also making sure her boys have a stable life and that she gets to spend as much time with them as possible. This is what works for her family.

Britney Spears doesn't owe us anything. 

Happy that she's still working, and that we get to see her on a regular basis. This probably also means we'll get promo and new music from time to time.

5 minutes ago, MM said:

well britney is not madonna. she doesn't have a passion for her career and craft at all. idk what happened but she got way to comfortable playing it safe. :boredney:

Britney wants to settle down, spending more time with her kids. Madonna, not so much :meltdown:

It's so obvious that Britney "lost" the passion as early as in 2005 when she had married two nobodies already 

Just now, radar89 said:

Britney wants to settle down, spending more time with her kids. Madonna, not so much :meltdown:

It's so obvious that Britney "lost" the passion as early as in 2005 when she had married two nobodies already 

i think back then she was over the fame, but she still put effort into her career bc of original doll and blackout. but now bc of the c-ship, she basically works bc they want her to. if britney is truly happy in vegas then she can stay, we can't force her, but now it's obvious she doesn't care and her people have convinced her to stay:boredney:

11 minutes ago, MM said:

i think back then she was over the fame, but she still put effort into her career bc of original doll and blackout. but now bc of the c-ship, she basically works bc they want her to. if britney is truly happy in vegas then she can stay, we can't force her, but now it's obvious she doesn't care and her people have convinced her to stay:boredney:

Because it's the only way to make money because of all the bad decisions that have happened for about 6 yrs now. 

I don't care at this point if she'll tour or stay in vegas but for god's sake try to IMPROVE and MAKE THE SHOW BETTER. 

She's slacking with the choreo (which is kinda horrible to begin with), she's not singing ONE WORD live, they're constantly recycling choreo and that damn messy bun is not helping (her hairflips are the best thing about her right now let's be real) :byebitch:

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

If this is true, then I'm done being a stan and will just be a casual fan. :byebitch:

I'm still a huge Britney stan... and POM was an excellent starting point to get her back to being comfortable to perform again... but NOW it's time to leave there.  POM is making her too comfortable (and bored) and the fact she was vocal during the UK promo interviews that it was a wake up call performing in front of people actually paying attention to her vs. the constantly intoxicated audience at POM, shows that her POM audience is not giving her the energy/drive that she would get in a world tour with an audience full of non-drunk people.  She needs a new choreographer,  new marketing team, and new world tour, and new UNIQUE performances for TV/Award shows (vs. performing recycled routines from POM).  The VMAs was a great start of that... and I hope they continue to drive from that.  I really hope this news is false. Not because I personally don't like POM anymore, but because I don't feel it's doing her any good anymore... she should be challenging herself more just like the old Brit would.  :sassybrit:

Plus live vocals :) 

she hasn't oficially signed yet right?

i'm gonna stay optimistic until then

9 hours ago, getnaked281 said:

SHE needs to retire. Home girl obviously does not have the passion or desire to be a POP STar. I respect her life and personal choices but there no POINT in damaging her career even more.

I agree and it's painful to say.

Let it end if she isn't gonna try at all. 

Madonna fought for her crown and career and she always cared about it and she always pushed the envelope. While Britney was pushed to the business and almost always handled by her label by releasing the music they want and that would sell. And I think it wasn't even a music she was dying for. These stuff made her not care about her career path so much as Madonna does.

And earlier everyone was saying that Britney is Madonnas succesot but she is nowhere close to her unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Froot said:

Madonna fought for her crown and career and she always cared about it and she always pushed the envelope. While Britney was pushed to the business and almost always handled by her label by releasing the music they want and that would sell. And I think it wasn't even a music she was dying for. These stuff made her not care about her career path so much as Madonna does.

And earlier everyone was saying that Britney is Madonnas succesot but she is nowhere close to her unfortunately.

Of course she isn't close to Madonna.

Most artists have to do what their label wants and Britney could have released music on her own if she wanted.

It's just sad how things have changed. 

She should have just retired when her boys were born, if she doesnt realise she cant be "a nine to five" legendary Britney Spears and be a mother for the rest of the time. Actually she hasnt been "britney spears" even "from nine to five", she has mixed her career to her personal life (being a mom) too much. As a result she is just someone who goes to work and gets out. Im not "a mom" at work. Im a professional. She doesnt realise this

9 minutes ago, Froot said:

Is it for real though? God, and I thought the gurl has her spark back and finally became bored sitting in Vegas :cricket:

It's best not to believe anything until it's becomes official... which we should all expect it to be because there really is no other option anymore 

6 minutes ago, Cinderella love said:

She should have just retired when her boys were born, if she doesnt realise she cant be "a nine to five" legendary Britney Spears and be a mother for the rest of the time. Actually she hasnt been "britney spears" even "from nine to five", she has mixed her career to her personal life (being a mom) too much. As a result she is just someone who goes to work and gets out. Im not "a mom" at work. Im a professional. She doesnt realise this

I kind of get it. She wasnt the mom of the year in 2006-2007. She must feel guilty.  And must feel terrible that her sons are gonna find out about all the mess. Shes "making up for it" but loosing her career while doing it

26 minutes ago, Froot said:

Which IRONICALLY, whenever she releases something more hands-on of her, it's her best work. I think the generic little **** Femme Fatale brought this on her, you could see in her eyes how she was so done. I mean, to do a project you don't believe in, it sucks HARD. 

However, she did made an effort with Glory and such, I still have hope for this... Britney is unpredictable, so we can't say she just doesn't care anymore too.

Archived