Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2017 at 7:50 PM, breatheheavy said:

I’m reliably told by both sides that they want a deal and hope it can be wrapped up with all the i’s dotted and t’s crossed before spring.

Like Robin Leach was reliably told the Make Me single and original video would be released in June :selenerz:

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

To be fair, I think the majority of Americans are more concerned with the impending end of democracy, rather than the possible end of Britney Spears' career :pieceofwhat:

they are more worried about Beyoncé's pregnancy  :pieceofwhat:  she broke the record of most liked picture in Instagram in less than 8 hours

Guest Halaut7

her career is over when she retires, I hat threads like this, just because someone isn't as successful as they once were, doesn't mean their career is over. :NYsassy:

4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

they are more worried about Beyoncé's pregnancy  :pieceofwhat:  she broke the record of most liked picture in Instagram in less than 8 hours

Hah, well that makes me even more concerned for the future of the US.

ETA: My comment has nothing to do with Beyonce, but merely the fact that people are so quickly preoccupied by something that doesn't affect them at all, like a celebrity's pregnancy. That's the mentality that causes a nation to end up with reality TV stars in the office of the presidency.

Oh God... NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! :meltdown:

The Vegas residency has killed her career and her relevance in pop music. Britney's boring, zombie-like performances and total lack of promo were killing her career before Vegas, but Vegas helped put the last nail into the coffin of her career as a current pop-star. Now, Britney is actually producing GOOD music, she's giving us some promo, and her performance skills and personality have improved, but most people have given up on her and no one is buying her stuff anymore. She's totally relying on her legacy to sell her Vegas shows, but you can only rely on 20 year old material for so long before that gets old too. As a pop star, she's dead if she doesn't produce any current hits. And as for the residency, has anyone looked at it's ticket sales? She hasn't had a sold-out show since early 2014!! She's only been selling about half of the theater! Is POM really THAT good for her or Planet Hollywood (in terms of money)?

Honestly, at this point, it's clear that Britney doesn't care anymore. She hasn't cared for a really long time. I don't think she's interested in touring or being a famous pop star. But if she is, she is doing it all wrong.... Vegas isn't the answer.

No

You can never count Britney out, plus Mariah had 2 disastrous eras in a row and then made a comeback! 

I think fans need to realize that at this stage in her career there's going to be pockets of success it's not going to be a constant I mean look at Madonna, Mariah, Janet etc the farther in their careers the less steady the success it's a here and there kind of thing once you reach a certain point not everything is going to set the charts/world on fire like it used to! 

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Imma show up like

britney-spears-get-back-music-video-03.j

damn she was so hot. I mean she's hot now too but that classic Britney face ):

but yep. She hasn't wanted it since the breakdown, let's be honest. Circus was so good because of her team. FF and BJ she didn't want. Glory she's proud of, but she doesn't want to be big again. 

37 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hah, well that makes me even more concerned for the future of the US.

ETA: My comment has nothing to do with Beyonce, but merely the fact that people are so quickly preoccupied by something that doesn't affect them at all, like a celebrity's pregnancy. That's the mentality that causes a nation to end up with reality TV stars in the office of the presidency.

Why are people even obsessing over her? The picture is weird af, looks like she's trying to summon the Illuminati. When Britney posts weird things at least you know she's not being serious... Beyonce just tries too hard. Also, it seems she gets more attention from her pregnancies than her actual music... 

Archived