Britney Spears Reportedly Wants To Extend Piece Of Me Through 2019

Jordan Miller

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Receipts from what though? Ppl keep saying that but if they let Glory die that terrible death they aren't just gonna be enlightened this next era.

it doesn't make sense 

Exactly, next era isn't going to be significally better if they are just going to keep doing what they are doing right now 

Like the glory era didn't really feel like an era because it didn't really have a theme at all. same with Britney Jean

15 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Exactly, next era isn't going to be significally better if they are just going to keep doing what they are doing right now 

Like the glory era didn't really feel like an era because it didn't really have a theme at all. same with Britney Jean

Yeah, ppl keep saying she will stay in Vegas and improve. Okay she hasn't for how many years...

If she didn't have Vegas than she would have to try or retire but staying in Vegas will just make it worse either way...

Obviously there is a lot of potential, but they didn't used it in any capacity for the past 3 years. Instead  they damaged her reputation, made out of her some cheap mess Hillary Duff performer. 

Obviously there is still a lot of potential in Britney Spears brand, but she needs fresh blood in her team and obviously she needs to start to care and practice more.

Her label and her management team obviously don't have a clue how to market Britney these days, Glory and BJ  promo is the evidence.

How about letting people just let it out and say how they feel? They have a right to do that. They've been let down too many times. It's okay to have a meltdown sometimes.

Plus, going on the road doesn't really make a difference until that show is improved as well Britney's effort at dancing and SOME live singing. Because at this point (2017) everybody's just over it. 

4 hours ago, ukfan said:

I just want to see a tour happen soon. whether a REVAMPED show or a whole different tour,  I want to see her travel and go to major city's because she's Britney damn Spears,  she's still young,  hot AF and people still like her,  

4 people's choice awards don't lie.  

We love you Britney but it's time to hit the road,  go overseas and bring that fire!  

I will never 'hand in my stancard ' but I sooo wish she could tour soon!! 

No one cares about the PCA besides Britney fans. I wish you guys would stop using those. It's just sad.  

3 hours ago, Britneyisfire said:

No one cares about the PCA besides Britney fans. I wish you guys would stop using those. It's just sad.  

Get ****** 

Archived