Will Britney Top Janet Jackson's Career?

IconicShow

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Gorl bye at you calling Madonna's music trash. I wish Britney would have those talented producers on her roster like Mirwais Ahmandazi instead of ******* will.i.am and that hew Anthony Preston. :meltdown: 

The best producers on the planet can't make Madonna's vocals not sound like nails on a chalkboard. :yaknow:

Just now, supbrit said:

and Janet literally had NO promo :unbelievableney:

Work ***** Billboard Hot 100 US Peak #12

No Sleep Billboard Hot 100 US Peak #63 J. Cole version, solo version peaked at #67

No Sleep Video was a flop 16.3 million views and WB video slayed and have over 241 million views.

5 minutes ago, supbrit said:

Britney's career really is a mirror image of Janet's. Nipplegate started Janets floppage, Myah started Britney's. :staysalty:

Actual it was Justin Timberlake that was both part of Nipplegate and Britney's demise success wise.

It was after her breakup with Justin her family said she began to change and not for the good.

Justin left Janet out to hang dry to take the full blame for the Superbowl fiasco.

timberlake_walters.jpg

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Work ***** Billboard Hot 100 US Peak #12

No Sleep Billboard Hot 100 US Peak #63 J. Cole version, solo version peaked at #67

No Sleep Video was a flop 16.3 million views and WB video slayed and have over 241 million views.

Don't come for me sis, I was just stating that Unbreakable  was able to garner 100K+ sales and #1 on Billboard with literally no promo.. :byebitch: 

Janet's flop singles only prove my point  that it's impressive for her to get a album to chart that high when she had no exposure at all.  :byebitch: 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Tell that to this fanbase :meltdown:

This fanbase is just bored so they like to complain about everything to pass the time.

Imagine being a Janet fan rn. 4 cancelled tours, an oversized burqa, and an alien pregnancy somewhere in the Middle East.  :meltdown:

Thats almost worse than being a Christina Aguilera fan! :weirdmeout:

5 minutes ago, supbrit said:

Don't come for me sis, I was just stating that Unbreakable  was able to garner 100K+ sales and #1 on Billboard with literally no promo.. :byebitch: 

Janet's flop singles only prove my point  that it's impressive for her to get a album to chart that high when she had no exposure at all.  :byebitch: 

As if Blackout didn't become iconic with a huge hit single Gimme More, and POM winning many awards.

Almost no promo, a breakdown, VMA bomb, so much drama the album still went platinum and won awards, and more.

tumblr_mymugau8Nj1t32px0o1_500.gif

Archived