Will Britney Top Janet Jackson's Career?

IconicShow

I hate when you mention only American #1 singles, and not global. 

I know you will hate me, but I personally never heard about Janet until I became a Britney stan and didn't read about her on Exhale. I always knew who MJ was ofc, who Madonna was, but never knew Janet. Britney is one of those popstars I've known about all my life (despite the fact I became a fan in 2013). Also, I don't know any of Janet's songs. 

So if you look worldwide, Britney is more famous than Janet and more successful I think, but ok if you look only in US, maybe Janet is, idk... 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
On 1/24/2017 at 9:31 PM, colormefresh said:

That's the funny part. Britney doesn't need to sing. Everyone KNOWS she doesn't and she's still THAT *****.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9095-1355426478-2.g

yeah and she would gain alot more attention and less hate if she sang live with playback

pitchy or not

Don't get me wrong.... I am a die hard Britney fan, but Janet was my first.  That being said.... how was Unbreakable a flop?  It debuted at number 1....on an independent label.  No Sleep was the longest running song on the billboard R&B charts for months.  Not to mention she toured that album....sang it live...and danced her *** off.  She cancelled the tour to have her baby and then revamped the tour and came back even stronger than before.

Archived