Were Britney's legs highly photoshoped in Work *****?

Dynasty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cant @ people saying you cant edit this or that in a video. I mean look at what everyone and their grandma can do with filters on snapchat to a moving image. You can make your nose slimmer, swap faces, etc. Just think of what a professional with high tech software and a high budget can do. Anything. Yes the Work ***** video was edited. It looked good though, it wasn't overdone.

18 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

No, it does not. You do know that is a music video and that's not a real software, right? That video is done using CGI and with a fairly high budget.

There isn't software that is intelligent enough to realistically swap someones hair or paint make up on moving eyes in real time.

I know it's not the exact science, but it kinda breaks down the concept of videos that are edited frame by frame. I know in that particular instance they shot that scene several times under different lighting ect. and pieced it together in post production. It was only being used to show how seamless it can look in final product. I should've made that clear 

11 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

I cant @ people saying you cant edit this or that in a video. I mean look at what everyone and their grandma can do with filters on snapchat to a moving image. You can make your nose slimmer, swap faces, etc. Just think of what a professional with high tech software and a high budget can do. Anything. Yes the Work ***** video was edited. It looked good though, it wasn't overdone.

And you think the SnapChat effects look good and realistic, huh? There is no similar features in "high tech" software. Everything is mostly manual in professional software such as After Effects. There is not a make thinner button or make nose smaller button. And you have to possibly film the shot with green screen. In videos you will see warp and blur effects mainly because they are easier and cheaper than having to use CGI.

10 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I know it's not the exact science, but it kinda breaks down the concept of videos that are edited frame by frame. I know in that particular instance they shot that scene several times under different lighting ect. and pieced it together in post production. It was only being used to show how seamless it can look in final product. I should've made that clear 

My point is it does not fit into a budget of a normal music video to do editing like that because it is not as easy as the video makes it appear. You either take your entire budget and do a video like hers, or you do one with nice sets, expensive fashion, makeup artists, choreographers, backup dancers etc.

12 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

And you think the SnapChat effects look good and realistic, huh? There is no similar features in "high tech" software. Everything is mostly manual in professional software such as After Effects. There is not a make thinner button or make nose smaller button. And you have to possibly film the shot with green screen. In videos you will see warp and blur effects mainly because they are easier and cheaper than having to use CGI.

My point is it does not fit into a budget of a normal music video to do editing like that because it is not as easy as the video makes it appear. You either take your entire budget and do a video like hers, or you do one with nice sets, expensive fashion, makeup artists, choreographers, backup dancers etc.

Okay, thanks for clarifying I always thought they edited frame by frame to add definition to abs and slim people down ect

Yeah, she was definitely edited. This si really evident on piece of me as well. I can imagine Womanizer did quite a bit as well even though she was so in shape. It's sad but she's a product and they want the product to look professional so they do it. To be honest though gimme more or pretty girls would have been distractingly obvious that she had gained weight, especially considering the outfits she was in. Slumber party had some editing done- i mean look at her legs on the remix EP cover. I think the difference though is that in SP they probably didn't need to make her much thinner- I think they just cleared up her skin. She's really fit. 

9 hours ago, Seel said:

I undertand that you want to deny these photos. But she was not that fit at that time.

gimmemoreset.jpg

006.jpg

df6f7050ef29cd8a3c737ebfbe489400.jpg

You are right... I checked the date of the pictures where she's fit... they were taken on May, during the M+M Tours. The video was recorded on July... she gained weight during these months, since her life was a huge a mess... to me, she still looked good :) 

Archived