Were Britney's legs highly photoshoped in Work *****?

Dynasty

4 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

No...ALL of her videos were edited. Toxic for example. it's a common thing. all the artists do it not only Britney and it bothers me when the media bashes her for that as if she was the only one 

Toxic was edited but they didn't change a thing about Britney... They started with Gimme More, Piece of Me...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think they did anything to her legs other than a little blur to make them more smooth

she has always had gorgeous legs that loog short or long depending the shoes she is wearing

and the editing of videos isnt a thing only britney does, its a thing everybody does but only britney gets called out

they all get smoother skins, remove cellulite, mold the body, etc

there are a few scene of beyonce's baby boy video where her legs are very obviously edited that i noticed when it came out and i was like 11 lol 

Guys, you can't Photoshop a music video. Sure, you can edit frame by frame (aka rotoscoping), but that's not what they use. But more commonly you use software such as After Effects and use warp (like a fun house mirror) and blur effects on the video. They used warp for Gimme More and onwards. Some artists (*cough* Beyonkydonk) use blur effects on close up shots to even out the skin.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Her tummy here wasn't in the final video.

BSpearsVideo040915_01.jpg

We never saw this shot in the final video though. Sitting down and standing up is quite a difference.

You can't remove a flabby gut in editing on a music video budget. You can do simple warp effects to make the waist narrower.

She wasn't fat when she shot the PG video, unlike what everyone here likes to believe from a few candids of her sitting down in very tight pants.

1 minute ago, floopy22 said:

We never saw this shot in the final video though. Sitting down and standing up is quite a difference.

You can't remove a flabby gut in editing on a music video budget. You can do simple warp effects to make the waist narrower.

She wasn't fat when she shot the PG video, unlike what everyone here likes to believe from a few candids of her sitting down in very tight pants.

We did though. We've seen shots of her stomach sitting in the car during the video as well and it's been edited.

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

We did though. We've seen shots of her stomach sitting in the car during the video as well and it's been edited.

Different shots... different shots.

I know she was shown sitting in the video (mostly cropped from chest up).
Using a shot of her sitting down with a bit of tummy rolls isn't proof that she was fat as **** and heavily edited.

4 hours ago, Curious_1110 said:

No, it does not. You do know that is a music video and that's not a real software, right? That video is done using CGI and with a fairly high budget.

There isn't software that is intelligent enough to realistically swap someones hair or paint make up on moving eyes in real time.

Archived